Chapter 101

Kota's POV

I stood in the doorway watching Nate and Marissa talk. It had been less than a week since they had finally seemed to snap out of their 'reconditioning'. The days I'd spent watching the two of them in that cell as Sean and Luca slowly dragged information out of Murdoch had been maddening.

Silas had been the first to recover. Having spent the least amount of time under the serum's influence, he quickly responded to the reversal procedures. Sean had managed to use the same formula to then reprogram the subliminal conditioning. While I was thrilled he was better with no visible signs of regression after only a few days, it also hurt knowing Nate and Marissa wouldn't recover as easily.

I would watch for hours as Nate tended to her every need - and I mean every one. His desire for her was a borderline obsession. We had to remove items from the room constantly as he would use them as tools to inflict the pain she craved so desperately. Barely a day passed when she didn't have some type of mark, bruise, or laceration he gave her. Of course, she begged for it. She was his dolly - his plaything.

I remember the day he finally recognized me through the glass.

"Kota," Nate gasped as he looked around the cell in confusion. "Wh..where the fuck are we? Why am I in here?"

I pressed my hand to the glass, fighting back tears. "Murdoch. He...he did something to you, love...to all of you," I choked out.

He spun around, taking in her form on the bed. "Oh, gods, what have I done?" His hand shook as he lifted the sheets and saw the marks on her back. "Why...why didn't you all stop me?"

I shook my head, "You are the only person she's allowed near her for almost two months, Nate. Even with all the conditioning, Murdoch 'gave' her to you as your dolly. When we rescued all of you, you tried to kill Raven for even getting near her." He looked at me in horror. "He's fine," I reassured him, "we tried to separate you two, but she refused to eat without you, so..."

"Two months?" he rasped. I nodded. "Before that - how long?"

"Just shy of a month," I said, feeling my heart clench. "Once you are all given a medical clearance, we can explain everything, but for now, I'm just thrilled to have you recognize me. I've missed you so much, Nate. I love you." I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks as I stood against the glass.

"I love you too, Kota," he whispered, "I'm so sorry."

My eyes locked onto his, "Stop that. You had no control over any of this. You don't have a damn thing to be sorry for, do you hear me?" He nodded and turned as she stirred on the bed. "Go, take care of her. She needs you right now. As long as you can remember, try and help her remember too." He gave me a soft smile and then climbed into the bed with her.

That was almost a month ago. By the next day, he no longer recognized me. It would be another ten days before I had another glimpse of the man and woman I loved.

****

"Hey, you okay?" Corey asked, pulling me out of my memories. I felt his hand brush down my arm as he took my hand.

With my other hand, I swiped away the tears that I didn't even realize had fallen. "Yeah, just remembering," I said as I turned toward him.

He cupped my chin and pressed a soft kiss to my lips, "They're safe now, Kota. I know it's hard, but try not to relive those moments. Focus on the here and now." I smiled and he pressed a harder kiss to my lips, making me groan softly. We broke apart when we heard a small giggle.

I raised my eyebrow as I turned toward Marissa and Nate, "Are you spying on us, Kitten?"

She giggled again, wiggling her eyebrows, "Not spying, Masters, just enjoying the show."

Nate coughed and gave a mischievous grin, "We both were."

"Oh little ones, I think we could give you a better show," Corey purred as he threaded his fingers into my hair and pulled me into a deep kiss. His other hand went around my waist and he began to grind against me. I couldn't stop the moan that rose in my chest this time as I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

When the kiss broke, we were both breathless. "Shame we can't give a better show, Kitten, but you made the rules," I teased.

She pouted and stuck out her bottom lip, "Teases."

Nate tapped her nose, "Your rule, mi amor." He grinned and tugged at her dress, lifting it slightly as his fingers ran across her folds. We had reinstituted the no panties rule recently. Given how close she was to delivery, her body was super sensitive and just sitting on our laps often drove her to the edge. "Maybe if you ask nicely, Kota and Corey will give you a show following your rules?" He rubbed her gently and she whined, "Oh Marissa, I think you like that idea, amar, you're so wet." Her hips moved slightly as she followed his touch.

Corey smirked at me, then dropped to his knees before me and unbuttoned my pants before I could fully process what was happening. I cried out as his mouth closed around my hard length. "Fuck, Master, that feels so good," I groaned, my hands tugging at his soft hair.

Nate had placed Marissa in front of him, his hand between her legs, gently stroking her as he kissed her neck and played with her breast. "Watch them, amar. Let them hear how turned on you are," he told her. She looked beautiful. Her eyes hooded as she leaned against Nate. Her hair was pulled to one side and gently cascaded over her right breast, while he pinched and rubbed the left one. Her swollen stomach moved as her breathing sped up. She was getting close to the edge. Nate had placed his cock between her legs, but not inside of her. As he rubbed her folds with his fingers, she ground against his length.

"Please," she whimpered. I grunted as I felt Corey squeeze my balls, driving me closer to my own orgasm.

"Watch each other," Nate commanded us both as we fell over the edge at the same time. I gripped Corey's hair as I emptied into his mouth while I watched Marissa's body shake and Nate cum between her legs.

When Corey let my cock slip from his lips, I bent down to kiss him. He grinned, "You needed that, baby boy," he whispered.

"I need you," I replied. I cupped his face in my hands and looked into his eyes, "I love you, Corey Henshaw, I love you so fucking much," I told him as his eyes went wide and I crashed my lips against his.

When I let him go, he had tears in his eyes. His fingers trailed across my jawline as he spoke, "Oh Kota, I love you too. I've loved you for so long, baby boy."

Raven's voice came from the doorway, "Оплатить. Говорили тебе, что они признаются перед свадьбой!" He laughed and I gave Corey a confused look. We'd all been learning Russian, but that was far beyond my skill level.

Corey chuckled, "He said, 'Pay up. Told you they would confess before the wedding!' Nice to know you were placing bets on us, muzh," Corey teased.

"What? Only Gabe can place bets?" Raven grinned. "I just joined the pool."

I laughed as the others filled the room while we adjusted our clothing. It was nice to have everyone back together.

"Oh shit," Nate swore as Kitten squealed loudly. I looked around to see a large wet spot pooling on the couch.

She looked up, "Sean, my water broke!"

Author's Notes:  I decided we had all been in the dark too long and chose to do flashbacks to the recovery portion for Silas, Nate, and Marissa.  

Now, it's baby time!

Follow, comment, and vote, my lovelies!