Chapter 37

Silas's POV

"So, just what exactly did you do on missions, doll?" Nate asked her.

"I was the cute unassuming young girl who could climb twenty-foot walls," she giggled.

"Shit, she's another Luke," North grumbled.

Luke let out a laugh, "After our date, I can so believe that. She tricked me into a ten-second head start then matched me pace for pace on the obstacle course and rock wall." He had a dreamy look, "It was a thing of beauty," he chuckled and placed a kiss on her cheek. "She's my ninja soulmate!" That earned a round of laughter from the room.

"Any other skills we need to be aware of, darling?" Owen asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

She gave him a sultry look, "Well, sir, why would I want to give away all of my secrets? What is the fun of a present you can't unwrap?" Owen's mouth gaped for a brief moment, then he simply nodded.

Raven howled with laughter, "Oh, malen'kaya shalun'ya, you haven't changed a bit." Her cheeks flushed crimson.

"So wait, um, have you all, um," Victor stumbled, asking the question we all wondered. Corey and Raven exchanged looks then turned to Marissa.

She played with her shirt hem. "Actually, Marc introduced me to Winston," her voice was hesitant. "They were, um, involved, but not exclusively."

"It was before we all decided to enter a committed relationship. We were still exploring, well at least the others were." Corey rubbed Raven's leg, "I always knew I was bi, but the others were a bit surprised by their own interests. Winston and Marc worked as bartenders together and started hooking up. We came back from a mission one weekend and went to celebrate at the bar. The rest is fucking history."

"Da, he only had eyes for her after that night," Raven chuckled, "Poor Marc."

"Poor Marc? Excuse me, I'm the one who survived a twenty-hour marathon sex session with him and Winston, thank you very much. You lot were passed the fuck out after what eight hours? I still get shivers every time I look at a St. Andrew's Cross," Marissa rolled her eyes. "To answer your question, Victor, I had a threesome with Marc and Winston, and it was just that one night, but I've never been with the rest of them, well unless you count Kaylie." her voice dropped off as Raven and Corey flinched slightly. "Sorry."

"It's okay, JD," Corey said and ruffled her hair as she groaned.

"JD? What's that for?" I asked.

"My mission nickname was simply JD or Jane Doe," she explained, "I was too well-known to use my real name. My extensive knowledge of languages meant I could go almost anywhere and fit in."

Gabe came in carrying a bottle of tequila and a tray of shot glasses, "Alright, bitches - it's story time. We're playing never have I ever - Academy version. Stick to tasks, stunts, or fucked up mission requirements. I'll go first. Never have I ever had to break out of a house because I got myself locked inside."

"Asshole," Luke groaned and took a shot. Surprisingly, so did Raven. We all looked, waiting for his explanation.

"I slept with the mark and then got locked into her condo. I'm not made to break out of tenth-floor buildings," he shivered and complained, making us laugh.

"Never have I ever had to dress in drag at a biker bar," Luke snorted as North, myself and Owen took a shot.

"Someone please tell me there are pictures somewhere," Marissa begged and Sean just grinned knowingly. Damn, I thought we'd gotten all of them.