Chapter 80

Trigger warnings: non-con/rape; drug use

Multiple POVs

Jackson's POV

We arrived at the Senator's complex the day after the Judge gave us all the documents. Thanks to the Academy, we had an official timeline of dates, travel, long hotel stays and even holiday photos to substantiate that Marissa and I had been not only sexually, but also romantically involved for well over a year. The same events the Academy had documented were now being curated into her conditioning recordings. It was just like Murdoch had explained, and while it would take months, eventually the process would essentially rewrite her memories until the cover story became her reality.

It had been four days since the incident at the courthouse and our spies had confirmed the death of Mr. Coleman. One of the Taylors had dropped out of sight, grieving the loss of his husband, but the others seemed to be spinning their wheels trying to find Marissa. I laughed to myself. They were within mere hours of our location but didn't have a clue. Senator Diggins had kept his Academy affiliation under the radar for decades. His status as a board member was highly protected just like his location. It was the perfect place to keep Marissa while I went overseas to establish our new home in Germany. We'd be leaving when I returned at the end of the week.

Marissa stepped out of the restroom wearing a short sundress that accentuated her slightly swollen stomach. "Good morning, darling, you look stunning," I told her as I placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. She returned my smile and thanked me. Since her conversation with the Judge, her behavior had been much more compliant. Dr. Murdoch was set to resume her conditioning tonight. We had taken a step back due to the nausea she'd reported. With a quick round of blood work, the dosage had been readjusted and we were back on schedule. I led her to the window seat and held her hands as I spoke. "I have to leave for Germany today, love. Senator Diggins has scheduled an appointment for you this evening and Dr. Murdoch will make sure you are fully prepared. I need you to be good and obey the Senator and the Doctor. Can you do that for me?"

She gave my hands a little squeeze, "I can do that, Jackson. When will you be back?" She looked so nervous. It made me feel bad for leaving.

"I'll be back by Friday, then we will both be leaving for Germany and our new home," I ran my hand down her cheek. "I can't wait to start our lives together away from all this mess and hiding," I told her, pulling her mouth to mine. She let out a little gasp when my hand slid down to her breasts. Damn, she felt so good, and since the day with the Judge, she didn't resist in any way. "I need you," I moaned as I unbuckled my pants and pulled her onto my lap. In an instant, I'd ripped off her lacy panties and centered her above my cock.

"Jackson!" she cried out as I pushed her down on me, bucking my hips. My mouth found her nipples and began sucking and tugging them free of her dress. Her fingers intertwined in my hair as she rode me, making soft grunting noises.

I yanked her hair harshly and pulled her mouth close to mine, my pace increasing as I neared my own orgasm. "I love you," I groaned. Her eyes searched mine, a hint of disbelief. Cradling her face in my hands, I told her again, "I love you, Marissa. I loved you from the first day I laid eyes on you. This was never just an assignment for me. I want you, I want us to be real."

I saw tears fill her eyes. "Why didn't you ever tell me? Why all this, why now?"

I felt her body tense, her walls clamping down and I moaned, "Shh, it's okay. One day, you'll love and want me just as much as I want you." I wrapped my arms around her, clutching her to my body, and began thrusting rapidly, "Cum for me. Cum and tell me you love me," I demanded.