Chapter 81

Dominic's POV

She seemed to stare right through me as my eyes ran over her body. The Senator must have assumed I was checking her out because he said, "Looks good enough to fuck, doesn't she?" I wanted to wring his neck, but instead, I just nodded in agreement.

"Would you ever suspect a pregnant woman of being an assassin? Of course not," the bloated politician bragged. "She looks harmless, but believe me, she can kill a man from hundreds of feet away or up close and personal. You decide."

"What of her handler, where is he or she?" I asked, scanning the room.

"As I said, they were making plans to leave for Germany this week. He's already abroad getting plans set, but I can have him back here within a day if the price is right." Diggins motioned for me to sit. Once I did, he turned to Marissa, "Sit at his feet." Without hesitation, she came and knelt between my legs, placing herself in a presentation pose. My eyes raked over her lingerie. It left almost nothing to the imagination and when she spread her legs, I could see the wetness pooled between her legs glistening. The Senator and I continued to discuss the potential deal as she sat. I found myself absentmindedly playing with her hair and she leaned against my leg. "How about you take the merchandise for a test drive," Diggins suggested.

I twisted her hair in my hand and tugged, making her eyes meet mine. I could see the glazed expression and knew she'd been drugged. "I think that sounds perfect."

He chuckled and motioned for a guard. "Take them down the hall. Mr. Giovanni needs to inspect the product," he sneered.

I stood and took her arm, guiding her as we followed the guard. The room was basic - just a bed and minifridge filled with water bottles. There was a small washroom off to the side with a sink and toilet. The guard chuckled and locked the door from the outside as he left. I pulled her close to me and whispered into her hair, "Marissa, can you understand me?"

"You have to fuck me," she mumbled, "cameras." I cringed at her words - not only at the thought of being forced to have sex under these circumstances but also at the fact that she knew about the cameras. How many times has she been in a room like this?

She tugged me toward the bed, then stood next to the edge watching me as I undressed. I tried to be discreet when removing the tracker from my pocket. Victor had given it to me just in case. We've all been carrying one. It was a small subdermal tracker that could be attached with a light pinprick. Once implanted, we'd be able to track her anywhere in the world, and based on what Diggins had told me, I'd found her just in time. A few days more and we might have lost her forever.

Her eyes were hooded as I began to remove her outfit. I took her hands in mine, pressing the tracker into her skin between her thumb and forefinger. She winced and met my eyes with confusion. I laid her back on the bed, caging her beneath me. "I'm so sorry," I breathed against her skin. I could feel the heat from her core as I pressed into her and groaned.

She arched toward me and whined, her legs quickly wrapping around my waist. "Don't be," she replied. "I need you to keep your promise, Dominic. The guys aren't safe, and after Gabriel," her voice dropped off and I saw tears in her eyes.

I kept my pace slow, trying to give us more time, but she felt so amazing and her own reactions were driving me crazy. I kissed her tears. "I will, Flower," I groaned into her ears.

"Dominic, please," she begged as her hips snapped against me. I could feel her tighten around me as her orgasm took her over the edge and groaned as I came inside of her. She screamed when the door suddenly flew open.

Two of Diggins' men grabbed me. "I just thought you might want to see what you're buying," the Senator smirked as I felt a prick in my neck. My skin began to feel flush and the room was spinning. "That's it, my boy, let it take you," he chuckled, "Now you can really sample the goods. We'll come back later."

My cock felt like it was going to burst and all I could think about was fucking her. The door hadn't even closed before I'd slammed into her. I wasn't gentle, I couldn't be. It was like I'd become some feral animal in heat as I fucked her again and again. This shit was like viagra meets ecstasy, with a dash of crack. Marissa was begging me to stop, but I couldn't. I grabbed her hair and shoved my cock down her throat, fucking her face until I grunted out my release. I hated myself as I saw the tears streaming down her cheeks, but still, I needed more. I pushed her onto her knees and began to pump into her, as I begged for her forgiveness.

****

Daylight streamed into the room as I felt her sobbing next to me, her head on my chest. "Mi dispiace tanto, fiore mio. Perdonami. (I'm so sorry, my flower. Forgive me.)," I begged her. Her fingers dug into my skin as she clung to me and subtly nodded.

She leaned up to my ear and whispered, "They're coming. Promise me you'll save them."

"Prometto." I whispered.

"There's nothing to forgive, Dominic. It wasn't your fault. I'm thankful it was you and not someone else," she whispered and our eyes met for a brief moment before the doors slammed open and I was pulled from the bed.

The Senator had a wicked gleam in his eyes. "You definitely tried out the product," he sneered. "We have it all on tape, my boy. This would look pretty damning in a court considering how many times she begged you to stop. A fairly solid case for rape if you ask me. What do you think, Judge?"

An elderly man with thinning white hair nodded his head, "Yep, that'd be grounds for an immediate conviction in my court," the man sneered.

The Senator made a tsk tsk sound, "I'll just keep ahold of this little tape and those lab results," he nodded to the bed where the doctor was taking semen samples from Marissa. "I'm sure you'll have that money transferred soon, won't you Mr. Giovanni? Let's say ten million now and another ten million when she and her husband arrive in Italy." That was double the agreed-upon amount.

I growled, "Apparently, we have a deal gentlemen." A large man threw my clothes at me and ushered me to the door. I cast a last glance at Marissa and cringed. I saw the dark bite marks and bruises along her hips that I'd caused. A woman was helping her to the bathroom as she quickly met my gaze, then entered the room.

When my driver was about five miles down the road I had him pull over so I could throw up. I've never been so ashamed as I was at that moment. If those drugs were what they were using on her, I can only imagine what she's been through in the past week. I grabbed my phone out and wired the initial payment to the account they'd provided, then turned on the tracking app on my phone.

Group text: Dominic: I found her. Tracker is installed, but do not approach yet. Meet at this address - 8830 Lindstrom Place, Ennis, Texas - come in small groups, dress casually and be discrete. Sean, bring equipment to take blood samples.

Sean: Is she hurt?

Dominic: I'll explain everything when we get there. I can't do it twice.

Raven: Sean and I will be there within twenty minutes - we were close already

Dominic: I'll be there in about thirty. Ask for Mel if you arrive before me - tell him DeDe sent you.

Author's Notes: Please vote, comment, follow and share!