Chapter 35

Sean's POV

My internal doctor clock had me awake just before sunrise. I lay there watching her sleep for a while. She looked so serene, so perfect. When I'd showed up on her doorstep I never dreamed things would go the way they did. I just felt so lost, so overwhelmed. The first person I thought of was her, and then when I heard her say she loved me... My entire world fell into place at that moment.

I glanced at the clock and remembered she had guests, so I quietly slipped out of the bed. I'll just grab a quick shower and slip out before her friend realizes I'm here. I stood under the spray as the room filled with steam. I must have been lost in my thoughts because I didn't even hear her open the door. "How are you feeling this morning," she asked, her arms slipping around my waist as she pressed her chest against my back.

I put my hands over hers and leaned my head back a bit, "Unbelievably blessed." I turned around and pulled her into a kiss, then said, "Sorry if I woke you. I was trying to avoid the awkward meet your friend situation. I wasn't sure if you wanted her to know I was here."

Marissa leaned up and pecked my lips, "I don't mind if you don't. Besides, the permanent smile on my lips will give it away even if you leave." She gave me a smirk and knelt down.

As she began to run her hand over my balls I moaned, "What are you doing, sweetheart?"

"Just making sure you keep your smile all day long," she giggled and took my length into her mouth. I groaned as my hips snapped forward and I gripped her hair. She bobbed up and down, hollowing her cheeks as she massaged my balls more. I felt myself getting close and pulled her back. "What?" she asked. I tugged her up and slammed my mouth against hers, backing her up to the tile wall. I tapped her leg and lifted her up, then slid into her warmth. She let out a low moan as her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. "Sean," she whispered. I thrust upward, trying to go as deep inside her as I could. She felt amazing, her body responding to every movement I made.

My lips grazed along the skin below her ear as I sucked lightly. I whispered, "I love you," and let myself fall over the edge, cumming inside of her in rapid bursts as she clamped down on me, milking my cock as she came also. We were panting and grinning when we heard a knock on the door and froze.

"Aunt Rissa, can you make us pancakes? Mommy's tummy is upset but Jackie and I want pancakes," a small boy's voice called out.

"Sure sweetie, I'll be out in a few moments. Make sure you close my bedroom door so I can get dressed, Troy," she answered, then gave me a quick kiss. "So, would you like to join us for breakfast?"

"No place I'd rather be, sweetheart," I told her, watching her face light up. "Just realize, I can't help, well, unless you have really great insurance on the place."

She giggled, "Yeah, I remember Nate warning me about both of your cooking skills or more to the point a lack thereof." I laughed as we got out of the shower and dried off. I put on the scrubs I'd worn to her place. At least they were the clean pair I kept in my car, not the ones from work. I shivered remembering last night until I felt her arms around my waist again. "Hey, come back," she whispered, "It's over now. Just focus on being here with me at this moment."

I blinked back tears I didn't even realize I had and gave her a smile as I kissed her nose. "I'm here, love." She said good and grabbed my hand, leading me to the kitchen where two messy young boys were sitting. She turned on the television for them and started rummaging through the pantry. I leaned against the breakfast bar just watching her. It was obvious she knew her way around the kitchen as well as North. When she started humming to herself, I smiled, but when her hips started swaying to the tune, I groaned and came up behind her. "Keep moving like that, and those boys will starve while I have my breakfast," I growled in her ear. She squealed and giggled, pulling away to pour batter onto the skillet.