Chapter 53

Sean's POV

"I fucking miss her already," Gabe pouted as he played with Luke's hair.

"I want my sugar," Luke commiserated.

"Hey, why don't we go to Crescent? She always said it helps her feel closer to Winston, well, maybe it will help us feel closer to her?" I suggested.

"I'm coming too," Marc said, grabbing his coat. The others declined to join, and Nate, Kota, and Axel were about to get on a private jet headed to Houston just in case our sweetheart needed us.

We had the car drop us off and headed to our private lounge. I watched as Marc took in the entire bar. He pointed to the VIP bar area where Marissa usually sat, "See that area? That's the same bar that Winston and I worked when we introduced them."

"That's where sugar usually sits and watches scenes. She sits in that far booth with the high back," Luke said with a wistful look. We sat watching in silence until we heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door to see a very panicked Rose.

"Rose, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Doc, thank gods you're here, please come quick, it's an emergency," she said then turned, not even waiting for me to answer. I took out after her with the guys following after me. As we approached Marissa's private room, my heart clenched. Why was she bringing us here?

I froze when I saw Justin cradling her in his arms. "Sean, what the fuck is going on," Gabe yelled coming up behind me, then drawing in a shocked breath, "Spitfire?"

She looked toward us and cried out, "Daddy, I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me, I'm so sorry," she babbled as she pulled at her hair and dug at her skin. We both ran towards her as she flung herself into Gabe's arms and continued to ramble. "I told him no. I asked him not to touch my princess parts. I didn't mean to be a bad girl, Daddy. I'm sorry Seany, I didn't want Jack Jack to give me babies, please make it stop hurting."

Gabe and I both exchanged looks of horror as the realization of what she was meaning began to settle in. "Marc, call Axel and have him get back to town now with Kota and Nate. Tell them to meet us at the hospital. Luke, call Owen and have the others meet us as well"

"Shh, baby, it's okay," Gabe whispered as he stroked her hair, "Seany and I are going to take you to the hospital now, spitfire. We won't leave you alone, I promise." She mumbled and continued to cry, but didn't pull away when he picked her up, cradling her against his chest.

We brought her to the back entrance where Erica and Dr. Torres were waiting for us. Erica gasped when she saw the bruises on her face and chest. "Oh the poor child," she murmured.

"I don't have time to fully explain, but in a few moments, all the guys will be here, Erica. She's with all of us. They don't know what has happened. We...we need a rape kit." I told her. She drew in a sharp breath and nodded, then left to prep the room. I turned to Dr. Torres, "I can't do this, not...not to her, please."

He put his hand on my shoulder, "Do you want to be in the room?"

"Seany," Marissa looked at me, her fingers digging into my shirt.

"I need to be. She's in little space right now and wouldn't understand if I left her alone," I explained.

"How about you get on the bed and hold her while I do the exam? You can talk her through it. Gabe, why don't you come in as well," Dr. Torres suggested. I climbed on the bed and Gabe put her in my arms. We heard a commotion in the hall and looked up to see Luke and Marc talking to the others. Erica pulled the curtain.