Chapter 45

Luke's POV

When sugar didn't wake up Raven had carried her to her room and we'd taken turns watching over her. Sean checked her vitals every thirty minutes, but nothing changed. She simply didn't want to wake up. I watched as he checked her pulse, then lay down in front of her. "You know, sweetheart, if you keep doing things like this, you're going to make me an old man," he told her, brushing a strand of hair back. "I'm sorry I got jealous of Raven, Marissa. It's okay if you love him too. Just don't leave me, please, baby." His voice was strained as he continued to talk to her.

I reached out and wiped away a tear from his cheek, "She's going to be okay, Sean." I gave him a grin and shared my marriage idea.

"You bake the cake, I'll buy the ring, Gabe plans the dress, and the rest can do whatever, just as long as she says yes and shows up," he chuckled. "You know, it's funny, I used to joke with Sang all the time about being the future Mrs. Green, but then when it came time for the wedding it didn't feel right. In the end, she never took any of our last names."

I smiled, "The name doesn't matter to me. She can take one or none - hell, I'd even take hers if I thought she'd want that, but I doubt it. All that matters is we love her and she loves us."

He frowned, "But she hates the spotlight just as much as Sang did. How would she handle the media, the gossip? I don't want to make her anxiety worse." He pinched the bridge of his nose, "Hell, adding in the Tomas will put an even bigger spotlight on us."

I pulled him toward me and kissed him softly, "Has she even once shied away from going in public with us? She's been on group dates and private dates with all of us. Yes, we've done our best to avoid the paparazzi, but never once has it been an issue. Have faith in her to communicate with us, Sean." He bowed his head and agreed. "Now, get some rest. You'll wear yourself out and that won't help her at all," I chided him.

He giggled, "Did Lucian Taylor just give me health advice?"

"Yes, Dr. Green, I did, so listen, Mr. Sassypants," I smirked and placed a last kiss on his lips before we drifted off.

I woke to a tiny finger poking me in the chest. Marissa's eyes looked up at me, "I can't get out of bed. I need the bathroom," she said softly, clearly not in little space anymore. I was confused at first then saw that Sean had wrapped his arms and legs around her in his sleep. "Please, Luke, I really need to go," she whined.

I silently laughed as I helped unwind him from her. I swear it was like trying to get a sloth unwrapped. Every time I moved a single limb, he shifted. "Okay, new plan," I said and leaned over to kiss him. Even in his sleep, he reached up to play with my hair as Marissa giggled and slipped out of the bed. I wiggled against his sleeping form and sighed.

"Hey, that was my spot," she whined when she came back.

"You move, you lose," I teased.

"Fine," she mumbled and climbed in behind Sean so that now he was sandwiched between us. He muttered in his sleep and shifted, brushing his cock against mine, which made me groan. Marissa giggled at my plight. "That my dear Luke is called karma," she grinned.

I flipped her off as she giggled at me. "You two are noisy," Sean muttered, "and when did Marissa get a penis?" We both broke out laughing at that. My laughter was quickly cut off when Sean's hand wrapped around my cock and squeezed gently, "Good morning, husband," he cooed as he stroked me.

"Good morning," I moaned as I pressed my lips against his, then heard his soft moan as well. I pulled back and saw Marissa's hand stroking him. Well, this was different. I closed my eyes and let the sensations take over. It had been a while since Sean and I had spent any time alone. Being with another switch is different, there's no need for set roles, just pleasure. "I want to taste you," I moaned against his mouth as my breath quickened. "Please, Sean." He chuckled and gave me a knowing wink. I moved as he flipped Marissa on her back and then I quickly straddled her. She gasped as my cock slid across her folds. "May I, sugar?" I asked her quietly. She nodded and lifted her hips to meet my thrusts. I groaned at the feel of her.

"Eyes up here, beautiful," Sean said, lifting my chin. I licked my lips as he pressed his length into my mouth. "Oh, fuck, you two look so amazing, and you feel amazing," he groaned as his pace picked up. I could hear her whimpering as I pounded inside of her, but I kept my eyes trained on Sean, watching his reactions to both of us. His head fell back slightly as he gripped my hair. I could feel him tightening and then tasted the rush of his cum flooding my mouth and throat as he grunted and snapped his hips forward.

He pulled back and pressed his lips to mine then looked down at her. The expression on her face was pure devotion. I've never seen a woman look at me and my husbands like that. There wasn't a single drop of disgust, jealousy, or concern. If anything, she was even more turned on by our interactions with each other. "That was so beautiful," she breathed.

We both chuckled and leaned down to kiss her, then I slammed in hard, "Your turn now, sugar." She cried out as I began to move faster, lifting her hips to deepen my thrusts. Sean began to suck and mark her breasts as her fingers tangled in his hair.

Her eyelids fluttered and her body tensed, "Pl...please, sir," she begged, "please let me cum."

I ran my hand over her clit, then pinched hard between my finger and thumb as my own orgasm broke, "Cum for us, Marissa," I groaned. Her cries filled the room as her body continued to writhe underneath us. It was fucking earth-shattering.

We fell onto the bed, a tangle of limbs and sheets, panting. "Well, I take it you're feeling better this morning," Sean asked her with a wink.

She smirked, "I don't know, Luke, how do I feel this morning?"

I laughed as Sean swatted her bottom, "Cheeky girl."

"Ahh, but I'm your cheeky girl, Dr. Green, and yours as well, Mr. Taylor," she grinned and rolled onto her stomach.

We both exchanged a look, then he rolled next to her and asked, "In all seriousness, before this morning, what was the last thing you remember, Marissa?"

She frowned, then opened her mouth for a moment before closing it again. "I...I'm not really sure. It's like a jumble."

"Okay, let's start with yesterday in Owen's office. Do you remember coloring with me?" Sean continued to ask her guiding questions until they reached the moments before Chloe's phone call.

"Stop," she said, putting her hand up. "I remember, but I don't want to." I pulled her into my lap and wrapped my arms around her. She leaned her head back against my shoulder and held her hands out to Sean. He scooted closer and wrapped us in his embrace. "I think between the Academy and finding out the only two people I've allowed into my life in more than a passing capacity are false to the core, well, I just couldn't process it anymore. I'm sorry if I scared you all," she said, leaning on Sean's shoulder.

"Sugar, we aren't upset. We just want to keep you safe and happy," I told her. "Although, you might want to check in with Axel. He's really worried."

She bolted upright, eyes panicked, "Shit," she muttered and pushed us back, "Sorry," she said, giving us each quick kisses then grabbed my t-shirt and dashed out the door.

I looked at Sean and rolled out of the bed grabbing my pants, "I'm not missing this for anything." He nodded and followed behind, pulling up his pants as well.

Author's Notes: I just let this moment unfold all on its own...let me know what you think.