Chapter 49

Marc's POV

We all stood at the base of the stairs letting Gabe put the final touches on our outfits. The man was amazing, that's for sure. I mean I can understand him having gone all out for his husbands, but to have done the same for my family was just beyond measure. Now, that being said, we did look really damn good. He had us all dressed like pirates complete with frilly shirts, gaudy earrings, clanging swords, and high boots. "Stop messing with your shirt," Gabe snapped at Silas.

He grabbed Gabe and kissed him, then when Gabe stepped back, slightly dazed, he ripped the sleeves from his shirt and adjusted his head rag. "Sorry love, Greeks don't do frilly," he teased. His husband just muttered and blushed.

"Ahem," a soft voice said from the top of the steps. We all turned to see the most breathtaking siren waiting for us. Gabe had outdone himself. She looked like something out of Greek mythology standing there. Her hair looked like it was floating on the water, and Gabe had even done some scale makeup on her exposed skin that blended in with the actual costume. The dress clung to her body in just the right way but wasn't too revealing and had a mesh panel that dipped low over her breasts in the same color as the makeup scales. When she began to come down the stairs was when I realized the gown was a series of panels that were attached to ballet tights to allow for movement but looked like a tight tail when she stood still. On her feet were actual pointe shoes. She stopped in front of Gabriel and kissed his cheek, "You are amazingly talented Gabriel and I love you."

His face slacked with shock at her words, then he quickly recovered and swept her back in a deep kiss as she gasped. He whispered in her ear and then spun her around as she went on pointe for a moment. The gown spiraled around her and she giggled when she stopped in a ballerina pose. "I did good," he grinned. "Now, you lot need to come stand in front of the house so we can have fucking family pictures taken before we leave."

I nudged Victor, "Does he mean us too? I mean, we're not your family."

Victor laughed, "You are now, Marc." He grabbed my hand and tugged me along and I felt a warmth spread across my chest. I glanced over and saw Brandon's eyes catch mine. He smiled and followed us.

The cold air bit into us as Gabe quickly placed us in front of the house and then yelled for the curtain to drop. Instantly, we all gaped. He'd turned the entire house into a fucking ship complete with the tentacles of a giant mechanical Kraken wiggling out of several windows on the top floor. A series of exclamations and compliments went between all of us. "Thank you," Gabe said, "Now take your positions around our fucking siren and reason for living boys. Let your love for her show in the photos." It was a riot taking pictures. We started out serious, all surrounding her then moved on to staged photos along the ship props and house. When we finally finished, we bundled up and got in the limos to head to her offices. Gabe sat with Marissa touching up her makeup.

"So how do you want all of us to handle tonight, precious?" I asked.

"I'm not really sure. I have no interest in hiding our relationship, but what would be best in regard to Jackson and Chloe? I mean they already know about Sean obviously." She fidgeted with the beads on her clutch.

"I think we just maintain a reserved front for tonight," Owen said. "We know there will be media, so there's no way to avoid exposure, however, we don't need to add to the hype. Unless you object, Marissa, I say we limit to casual contact, dancing, and the like."

She gave him a coy smile, "So sneaking off in the supply closet is off the list?"

His eyes darkened, "Mia bella regina if that is your wish, any or all of us would be more than willing, however, you may not want to start a row at the office just yet." She giggled in response and nodded.