Lechery

"I don't know, is this okay? It's not too much right?" I asked Emily and Ricky, staring at myself through the mirror. Not to lie, I looked great. Hot maybe. I couldn't remember the last time my friends and I worked so much on me to look nice for someone.

I was in a short green dress that had various prints on it. It was comfortable honestly. Something Emily got for herself a month ago but was small on her. She had it in her closet all along, so when I called her earlier with a question about what I could wear going for dinner, she really took it upon herself to be extravagant and call Ricky over.

My makeup was light and yet classy— thanks to Ricky. My hair was done by none other than Emily of course. She straightened it a little, letting it flow to my shoulders. My outfit was paired by simple black heels with a matching purse.

Ricky, Peréz and Emily offered to babysit of course.

"Honey, classy is you. You define it", Ricky said with a French kiss in the air as though he was a chef. That made me giggle a little.

"My stomach is rumbling, I hope this night goes well", I bit my bottom lip looking at both of them.

"It will! You're just nervous", Emily punched my shoulder, which hurt more than it was supposed to probably. I lowered my head thoughtfully. "I need to tell him about Stephanie".

They faced each other before looking back at me, I proceeded to speak. "Before I start jumping to conclusions and things start going serious, he needs to know about Stephanie".

"And what about Dominic? Will you tell him about him? After all, you're still married, Y'know that?" Ricky said packing the makeup tools back to their right places. His comment made me feel ashamed. I was still married and yet here I was, getting ready to go on a date.

"Ricky!" Emily warned.

"No, he's right. What am I doing Emily? This was a terrible idea! As long as Dom and I are still legally married, I'm practically cheating!" I cried siting on the edge of my bed.

"That's rubbish! You should be the least talking about that. Dominic brought this upon himself. He cheated on you. He can go to hell and cry for you for all I care", she said walking towards me and patting my hair, shifting some strands in the right area.

"Since when did you become so wicked?" Ricky laughed, which I had to agree with. Emily would have been the least to say this.

"Oh my god", he suddenly said looking to his side at the window as he stood in front of the dressing mirror. "Does Xavier have an SUV?"

"Yeah... why?" I stood nervously even though I knew what he meant.

"He's here. He's now parking the car and getting out", he said still looking outside and down at him.

"What is he doing now?"

"He's— aww, he brought a bouquet of roses. Such a sweetheart. He's walking towards your front door! You need to hurry down now", Rick ran towards me, pushing me out of my room and near the stairs, taking me downstairs as we heard the doorbell.

We heard the front door open, greetings flying from Peréz to Xavier. At that second, I appeared behind Peréz, an awkward smile plastered on my face, hoping it wasn't visible that I was running and being pushed by the people behind me.

Xavier noticed me immediately, a smile spreading across his face upon seeing me. "Ashley".

"Heyy", I said walking towards them both. He handed me the flowers, which I showed my gratitude for and how he didn't have to before giving them to Peréz to put on the table in the vase for me, he gladly did it before disappearing off.