seven

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" I was on a group facetime call with Hanni and Danielle when I decided to tell Dani about my unfortunate crush on Kang Haerin.

"I'm sorry I technically didn't even tell Hanni she just found out! Also It was literally yesterday, it's not like it's been weeks." Dani just huffs in frustration, but quickly her frown turns into a bright smile.

"You have a crush on pretty little Haerin that's so sweet!" Dani puts on her award winning smile and clasps her hands in front of her face." I felt heat rise to my cheeks by Dani's comment. It feels good to have it out in the open. I know they wouldn't care or mind that fact that this new crush happens to be a girl, being that I told them about my sexuality when we were sophomores when I had the biggest crush on a senior named Kim Chaewon. She was so cool and pretty, but unfortunately she had a girlfriend at the time.

"Look at her, she's blushing, that's so gross." Hanni fake gags right into her phone microphone amplifying the already disgusting noise that left her mouth. I glare at her as hard as I can through the phone screen.

"Ha ha well at least I have options, you my friend haven't been in a relationship since freshman year when you went out with Jay." The loudest gasp that has ever been left from Hanni's mouth as I made that comment. I giggled at the absolutely exasperated look on her face.

"You said we would never talk about that ever again!" I basically roared in laughter at Hanni's shocked expression.

"Minji apologize to Hanni right now!" I could tell that Dani was trying not to laugh as well, but was covering it up well by her serious tone.

"Sorry Hanni for bringing up your quite unfortunate dating history."

"Dani! tell her to leave me alone!" Hanni yells through the phone screen. You could barely see her face with how close she had her phone to her face. We all just ended up laughing at each other and continued on with our conversation.

"I'm going to her house later before we go to the movies." I just blurted out. I had to tell them it's all I can think about.

"I'm sorry.. you Kim Minji are going to Kang Haerin's house later?" I just nod in response not even knowing how I got into this situation. "Are y'all gonna get it on before you come to the movies with all of us. Minji, you absolutely dog that's disgusting I can't see you like that." OH MY GOD.

"Hanni!! Holy hell it isn't like that! We are just gonna hang out and get ready then go to the movies with everyone" I turn my face away from the camera trying to conceal how red my face surely was after all of that.

"Pham Hanni you need to keep your comments to yourself you know better. Anyways Haerin is clearly romantically involved with Niki." Dani says a matter of factly. Oh yea, I forgot about Niki.

"She told me she didn't like him."

"Well why was she planning to go on a date with him if she didn't like him." That's so true. That's so weird.

"I don't know." and that was true I didn't know, and it's not my business. I'll just wait for her as long as it takes for her to like me as well. I've never felt this way before. I know it's only been a week. But I know what I feel and I know I want her. I have to or I'll die...probably.

-

I'm finally here in front of the Kang household's front gate. The guard will just not let me in no matter what I say. I even showed him that I had Haerin's number so I had to resort to calling her. Good thing she quickly answered and I was able to get in or else I probably would've given up. I couldn't stand one more second with that man.

"If I was left alone for one more second with that man I probably would've choked him to death. Haerin why didn't tell me the guard at your front gate was an absolute asshole." Haerin just giggled and shook her head that made her look like a little hamster.