thirty five

Minji's POV

"Where is she?" Dani busted through the door leaving Hanni and I alone as we were trying to greet her.

"Well hello to you too. What happened to Hi? Hello? How are you?" Hanni sighed, crossing her arms over her chest stomping her way towards Danielle.

"I'm sorry sweetie. How are you?" Danielle dropped her bag wrapping her arms around the shortest girl who melted into her touch.

"Fine."

"Don't be a grouch, I just got here." Dani giggled, releasing the Vietnamese girl. Hanni just sighed and rolled her eyes taking Dani's bag up to the room she'll be staying in at my house. Danielle turned back towards me and gave me a quick hug. "How is she?"

"She is doing better. She still hasn't left her room besides when the lawyer comes over." Dani frowns at the information she just received.

"And her medication?" I just shook my head. I talked to my dad about her getting new ones, but she'd need a new prescription written since she doesn't want to go to her house.

"We're working on it."

"I'll call Kazuha." I furrow my eyebrows at the younger girl. isn't that one of the maids at the Kang house? I remember Haerin talking about her on the phone a couple times.

"Isn't that one of their maids?" Dani just nodded, pulling out her phone, typing away, presumably texting Kazuha.

"Yeah. She's really nice she would hang out with us sometimes when Haerin's father wasn't home." I nod continuing to watch Dani type away. Soon she finished with a small smile on her face.

"Okay I texted her. Can I see Haerin?" I hum leading Dani to the room Haerin is staying in. The door this time was already open with the girl nowhere in sight. Where is she?

"Uh Haerin?" I raise my voice trying to get the younger girl's attention. There was no response for a second then I walked down the hall and found her sitting on my bed. I turned back looking at Dani who was about to walk over here, but I raised my hand signaling her to stop. "Haerin what are you doing in here?" Haerin immediately looked up, giving me a small smile.

"I was waiting for you to get back with Dani."

"In my room?" The younger girl stood up from the bed engulfing me in a hug. I could still feel her shaking, but it wasn't as bad as it was earlier this week.

"I woke up and you weren't there. So I came in here to wait for you." Oh? I always go into her room if I leave the house as soon as I get back. Why would she wait here? Before I could ask any further questions she started talking again. "Is she here?" Before I could answer Dani popped her head around the door with a big grin.

"Haerin!" The younger girl immediately shoved me away running up to Dani throwing her arms around her as they spun around. What the hell? It took me weeks for her to be able to touch me again. Why is it so easy for Dani?

"Dani, I missed you so much!" Haerin pulls back for a second before hugging the slightly taller girl again.

"I missed you too!" Breathe Minji, it's not that serious. They are good friends and they haven't seen each other in a year basically. I really looked and could see that Haerin's shaking was no longer there. Maybe it's because she's comfortable around Dani? After a couple more seconds of hugging they pulled away stepping apart.

"I'm here too." Both of them looked at me with a funny expression and then laughed. What did I do to deserve this?

"Minji stop being so greedy. I haven't seen her in forever you see her everyday." I roll my eyes sitting on my bed as the two girls continue to laugh and have their reunion. Why is this literally taking place in my room?