ten

Danielle and Hanni are in my room with me getting ready for the dance that is taking place in about an hour. I really didn't want to go after what happened with Haerin last night, but they convinced me to go so that they would make me have 'the time of my life'. I highly doubt that because my money is on me staring at Haerin and Niki all night with their hands all over each other. I was scrolling through twitter and came across the school's gossip page. I try to avoid it at all costs but I'm just feeling a little curious. The first thing I see when I look at the page is

Adorians

Wow. You guys won't believe who I saw munching on each other's faces in the locker room. I'll give you a hint: a dog and a cat.

XOXO

"Holy shit!" Dani immediately stops straightening Hanni's hair and they both whip their heads in my direction with scared faces.

"What? What happened?" I can't believe this. How would anyone know this? I'm going to kill whoever runs this page. Why are they all in my business?

"Have you guys seen the ador gossip page?" I show both the girls my phone and they just scroll through it with neutral expression. Why aren't they as shocked as me? I mean I told them what happened in the locker room, but they are the only ones who know.

"Dude, they post about you all the time. Like almost everyday." Hanni smirks at me and rolls her eyes. WHAT?

"Why didn't anyone tell me?!?!" I yank my phone out of Hanni's hand going through the rest of the page. This is so embarrassing. It's pretty cryptic so I'm sure no one knows who they are about. Well besides the one where they literally say Hybe Ceo's daughter that can't be anyone else.

"Well we thought you already knew?" Dani said as she pats my head.

"Well I didn't! Most of these moments they caught Haerin and I were alone. I don't understand how they found out."

"Chill no one cares clearly. No one has brought it up and there are no rumors going around school." That's true. Still it ticks me off that someone is invading my privacy.

"Do you guys know who runs this page?" They both just shrug and shake their heads. When I catch this person I'll kill them.

-

"Minji! Jake is here!" My mother yells up the stairs. Great, there's really no getting out of this now. Hanni and Danielle left around twenty minutes ago to make sure everything was in place since they were a part of the homecoming committee, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Which are unfortunately full of Haerin and whether or not she's still coming. Or even worse she is coming with Niki.

"Coming!" I basically ran down the stairs. The fact that I made it down without tripping in these heels should be a miracle. When I get down there I'm met with My mother, Hyein, and Jake.

"What are you still doing here?" I basically ignore Jake as he comes over towards me putting on a blue sparkly corsage on my wrist that matched my dress.

"Waiting for Eunchae to come pick me up. Her sister has to pick up some other people so they are kinda late." Eunchae? Kim Chaewon's younger sister Eunchae?!? My face must have given away my surprise since Hyein just snickered. "Sorry Chaewon is still taken so you're just gonna have to give it up." Jesus christ I don't even like her anymore. And why is she saying all of this in front of Jake I mean for crying out loud he's my date tonight.

"I wasn't even thinking that!" I awkwardly shove her away and look towards Jake who is clearly uncomfortable and confused. "Let's get out of here." I begin to drag him out the door when my mother stops us to get some pictures.