10. The Necessary Evil

Sky

I turn down another phone call from Rain and turn off my phone. I love my brother, but now I don't want to talk to anyone. I'm back in the comfortable bed. I hear a purr, and the hand that lies quietly on my thigh wraps itself around my waist and draws me tightly to another strong body. The feeling is so real. One of his legs is between mine in a strange but comfortable position. His evenly breathing is so soothing, and his breath scorches the skin on my neck. He's the only one who can lie so still, holding me close to him. I move and cling to him as much as I can.

- Watch it, little one. If you keep moving like this, I'm not responsible for the consequences. - He says in my ear in a sleepy voice.

I can feel his penis against my ass. If only we were naked...

- Why are you here? - I'm asking quietly, and I hope to remove the sexual tension between us.

- You called me. - his voice is so guttural and so sexy. The Bastard puts his hand, which is on my waist, down to my pants.

- No, I'm not - I stopped his hand and put it back on my waist.

- You called me and ordered me to come - purrs and rubs at me. Fuck if we keep this up...

- You should have said no.

I'm trying to stifle my groans when his leg, which is between mine, tightens and presses on my dick. I squeeze his hand and bend, pressing against his leg.

- You know I can't say no.

His voice is low, he's breathing heavily in my ear, and his hand is poking under my T-shirt and stroking my stomach.

- Stop - whining, but actually, we both know I don't want it.

- And I'm not good at making requests - He kisses my neck and bites hard, and his hand finds my nipple.

- Oh God - The lava of hot desire poured into my body without my being able to stop it.

- You want to tell me what happened? - He asks as he rubs the delicate tip with his fingers. They will surely turn blue later. I nod in the negative and turn away from another spasm of sweet pain. I feel like He can't see me because I have my back to him.

- No - I say barely and sigh deeply as He drops my nipple and his hand makes its way into my pants. His fingers wrap around my length and He begins to move it quickly in a stormy rhythm. His other hand slides into my hair and his fingers stick into my scalp, pulling me hard. I always loved the roughness with which he touched me, and He knew it.

- Okay - He says simple, while his hand works wonders.

I grip the sheet tightly with one hand, and with the other I slide it down to my penis. I hold his hand, keeping the pace. My mind is clouded by the movement of our hands, the groans He makes, the wet kisses on my neck. I close my eyes, I feel so close. He plucks me hard and kisses me passionately, and I end up violently in our hands, head buried in the pillow. My body is shaking with the convulsions of pleasure.

He pulls out his hand and grabs my face, pulling me for a kiss. I've got sperm on my face, but neither of us is separating. He finally lets me go, and I get on top of him. I quickly remove my shirt and then his. The pants are tight and I swear at them for preventing me from reaching my destination. When we are both completely naked, I look at him and approach him. I bite his lips and drop my nails down his chest, leaving red stripes.

- Today I asked you, and I decide how things go. - I say looking him in the eye. His dark eyes tell me he wants me to be crazy. I grab his penis and move my palm along his length. It's so big, hard, pulsating, perfect. He closes his eyes a half and his breath quickens. A little smile on his face, staring at the movements of my hand. I slide my hand down and squeeze at the base. He squeezes the sheet on both sides of my thighs and almost curses me, but He refrains. He looks at me and a wave of pleasure comes over me. My body wants it so much, even though I know I shouldn't. That I'm gonna make the same fucking mistake again and have a lump in my throat.

- You shouldn't have come - I say, slowing down because I feel it's about to end. His mouth opens, but only groans come from it. I keep trying to stop him from accusing me of the opposite. – We are so harmful to each other, so toxic, and we are constantly hurting each other. And yet we continue with this madness.

- Because you know that, right? You know that better than anyone. You belong to me and I belong to you. We are made for each other. - his look is serious. He gets up, grabs my hand and stops all movement. He looks at me as if looking for an answer.

- No, that's not right. We can't go on like this. - I protest aloud, but I bend down and take his dick in my mouth. All the way down to the tonsils. It's so warm and delicious. I start to move my head and feel his fingers in my hair. It plucks me, but I keep sucking it.

- Fuck, It's so good – He groans the words.

I make one last push and pull it out of my mouth. I sit on him again, and He grabs my thighs. I can feel them shaking when they touch my skin.

- That's not right at all – I say, grab his dick and put it in my entrance. Gradually he sinks into me, and I whine at the sweet pain. It fills me to the core, and we both whine about the incredible sensations.

The Bastard puts his head in my neck and sighs loudly. I pull back and make the first push. It feels amazing. I hold onto his shoulders for more support.

- I fucking love you so much, little one - He says and looks at me. Our faces are millimeters apart. He kisses me gently as I continue to move on him. - I need you - His voice is soft and gentle, and there is despair in his eyes.

- Stop - I say, but it comes out more like a whine.

- Why? Why are you punishing us like this?

His hands stop my movements and he starts moving inside me faster and faster. He licks the white liquid left on my face and kisses me.

- It's so sweet.

This kiss is rough, passionate, sticks his tongue in and crawls through my mouth. I wall in the kiss from the incredible cock that moves inside me. It makes one deep push and it hits my prostate. I break away from the kiss to scream. I put my foot around his cross so I can feel it all the way inside. My hands are on his back, and He's kissing my neck and chest.

- You punished us a long time ago, remember? - I can tell. My head is dizzy, I can no longer see clearly from pleasure. I feel the familiar pleasant flutter in my stomach. He continues to move fast in me.

- I know and I can't forgive myself for that - saying it with through teeth.

- You promised me. You promised that when you get bored of me, you'd leave. Why didn't you leave? - I'm asking, and my hips are starting to shake. He's not answering, He's looking at where our bodies come together. I feel like I'm coming. I barely thought about it, and I see a white liquid sticking to his stomach. He growls and makes one last deep push, ending noisily inside me. We breathe fast and look into each other's eyes. He draws me to him and kisses me, biting my lip until it blushes.

- Because I fell in love with you - He says after separating from me.

His words are so beautiful against the backdrop of the insidious truth.

Falling in love with him was the biggest mistake of my life. But life without him was killing me. He was the only one who made me feel loved, wanted, real. The invisible thread that bound us would never break.

- I love you - I say and kiss him, and He smiles in the kiss. I start to swing again in a slow rhythm.

- Wasn't it the last time? - he asked, smiling.

- Starting tomorrow.

Hey, guys. I'm here with a new chapter in my story. This chapter is a little special, because we begin to enter Sky's life and his dark secret. The name of the second character is not mentioned and is only in capital letters. I dare you to guess who he is. I hope you like it. If so, leave a comment and vote.Happy reading.