36. The Night Of Decisions!

Rain.

The last ray of the sun disappeared behind the clouds and the moonlight shone on the sea shore. There were no stars in the sky, but it was so beautiful. It blows a light wind and brings the smell of the sea with it.

- You okay?

I feel Venice's hand on my thigh and I turn to him, smiling at him.

- I'm fine. I'm just admiring the view. Isn't it beautiful? - I asked, looking back at the moon.

- It's beautiful. - Venice puts his arm around me, and I hug him warmly. - But you're prettier. - he whispers in my ear and kisses me on the cheek. I blush at his words.

We're having dinner on the porch of the House that Sky and I rented for Valentine's Day. Although the boys were very angry at first, they quickly forgave us, and now the four of us enjoyed the peace that reigned around us.

 Although the boys were very angry at first, they quickly forgave us, and now the four of us enjoyed the peace that reigned around us

- Look how cute they are. - my brother pushes Natt and points his finger at us.

- I'd like to propose a toast. - he says suddenly Natt and picks up his glass. We all do the same. - To my brother, who finally found happiness in the face of Rain, and despite everything they've been through, they've managed to stay together. For the love that makes us do stupid things. And to you, my love, for not giving up on me when I did. And you still put up with me. Thanks for having you. I love you! - we all clap and Sky kisses his boyfriend.

- Well, well. Since when do you speak so beautifully? - Venice is surprised and sips his wine.

- It came from inside me. And so, despite all the crap you've made us do, thanks to you, we're in this beautiful place. Rain, can you tell us how you came up with such a hell of a plan? - Natt looks at me and flicks his eyelashes.

I exchange glances with my brother, who makes signs to say nothing, even if my life depends on it. I cough and pout.

- Let me just say you deserved it. Especially you. How could you forget? - I turn to Venice, who opens his mouth to defend himself, but his cousin interrupts.

- Don't expect romance from this guy, Rain. The last time when....Awwww. - Natt squinted in pain because apparently Venice had kicked him under the table.

- When? - I'm looking at Venice curiously. He drinks, trying to avoid my eyes.

- I have a question. - Venice quickly changes the subject. - No offense, but where did you get the money to rent a house like this?

I look at Sky. He smiles slyly and fumbles in his bag. He takes out Natt's no limit gold card and puts it on the table. Natt and Venice look like they've been hit with a heavy object.

- Shit. - Natt talks and looks at his boyfriend, then at his cousin. - I wish I hadn't thought of it sooner. We wouldn't have to go through all this. All I had to do was follow her.