22. Again!

Rain

- I want you! - whispering in my lips. His hands are running down my body. They untie a few buttons on my shirt and his fingers caress my hot skin. They dig into my hard nipples and I whine and lift my pelvis. A stern groan breaks from his mouth and he buries his head in my neck. I'm taking a deep breath. I feel like the whole earth is spinning like a spiral. His tongue licks my neck, and I blot out his name. Then he pulls them down and bites one of my nipples. I scream loudly, but he looks at me and I put my hand over my mouth. I shouldn't be making noise right now. But I want to scream so much. Venice continues to play with hard hill and rub his lower body against me. I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands find his hair. My body is throbbing. I want it, now. - You're so handsome! - he forgives thud as he kisses my breasts. - I want you so much...

- Rain! - quiet knock on the door. We're both getting cold. - Our parents are looking for you. Rain?

- Yes?

- Our parents are asking about you. I'm waiting for you in the garden.

- Just a minute.

Venice puts his forehead on mine and starts swearing. His body shudders and he rolls over on the bed.

- I can't go out like this. Where's the bathroom?

I'm looking down. The sight of his bump made me cry. You could have...

- Rain?

- The door at the bottom.

He looks around and sees her and gets up. I hear him open the door and then close it behind him, but I still lie on the bed.

What just happened? Why am I falling into his trap again? True, he's awfully nice and handsome. And he gave me a really special gift, but we're friends. We don't have to be on our own every time we're alone, like animals. It's all so messed up. Does he really want me? As what? Oi, my head's gonna explode. Why do I think about these things?

I get up and go to the mirror. I look terrible. I button up the two buttons of my shirt, straighten my hair and apply lip balm. Even a blind man would know what's going on.

Venice comes out of the bathroom. Why does he look like he's out of a magazine and I look like I've done porn before?

- You ready?

- I look terrible compared to you. - I complain and look at myself again.

- Come on, you're beautiful.

He kisses me on the cheek and takes my hand. We walk out of my room together and into the courtyard. He lets go of my hand as soon as he sees his cousin walking away from me. I feel an unpleasant burning sensation in my chest.

- I knew it. You can't get enough of each other. - Natt says as we get closer.

- Rain wanted to show me his room. - Venice says, but I can sense a slight sneer in his voice.

- Yeah, sure.

- My parents keep asking about you. You okay? - Sky's fixing my hair.

- I'm fine. Just... - I look at Venice, but he's busy talking to Natt – it's all right. Let's go in.

We both go into the room, but just then they play some slow song and everyone dances.

- Dance with me. - Venice stands next to me and gives me a hand.

- In front of everyone? - I ask anxiously. Sky gives me a little push, and I'm forced to grab Venice's hand. He leads me to a hidden corner and pulls me into his arms. I'm following in his footsteps because I don't want to embarrass myself. I looks at him and he smiles. I put my head down in shame.