58. Don't Do That To Me!

Venice.

I had a wonderful dream.

I entered Rain's room through the window, and we spent the whole night embraced. It felt so real. Considering the fact that I haven't actually done it, right? It must have been just a dream. Because there's no way Rain would let me into his room, let alone his bed. That's impossible.

But as I slightly move in bed, I feel that I'm pressed by someone else's body, which has comfortably settled on top of me. My senses start to awaken. I catch a sweet scent in the air, which is strangely familiar. I open my eyes slightly and see tousled hair. I blink and lean back like an idiot. It really is him. It wasn't a dream.

I can't believe I did it. Last night, as I stood in the room and got angry at myself and Rain, suddenly it occurred to me that I could visit him. Without thinking much, I dressed up and went out through the garden exit. It's a privilege to have a room with a separate door. You can come and go without anyone noticing. Well, almost. Sometimes Pa Pete likes to take a stroll at night.

Rain stirs and presses against me even more. He puts his leg on me right on my most sensitive part. But he's asleep and doesn't feel a thing. One of his arms is wrapped around my waist, and the other is uncomfortably tucked close to his body. His face is so calm, and quiet breath escapes his lips.

I smile and reach out to touch him. The little forehead that wrinkles slightly from my touch. The button nose, the big eyes, which are now closed, the beautiful cheekbones, and his pink lips. He's so beautiful. Perfect, while he sleeps peacefully, tousled and naturally beautiful. I think I use the word "beautiful" too many times. But he is so...

- Rain.

I hear a voice. A female voice, accompanied by footsteps. His mother is coming.

- Sweetie, wake up, you'll be late.

I panic. What should I do? Suddenly, an alarm goes off, and Rain stirs. I quickly reach out to turn it off, knocking things over from his nightstand, all while looking at the door and the approaching steps. Rain frowns and opens his eyes. His gaze is unfocused; he blinks a few times and looks at me. For a moment, I allow myself to hold my breath in front of the beautiful creature in my arms. But the knocking on the door, followed by his mother's voice, completely ruins the moment.

- Rain? Are you in there? Get up already.

Rain quickly realizes the situation; his eyes widen, and he raises his hand to cover my mouth. I'm not sure why, but I do the exact same thing. Rain looks back at the door, behind which his mother is trying to enter. The handle starts to shake up and down, and I'm glad I remembered to lock it last night when he was in the bathroom.

Rain twists his face, and I realize he has to answer after all. I remove my hand from his mouth.

- I'm up. I'm up, don't worry. I'll be down in a bit. - he calls out.

- Hurry up. I'll take you to school. - she says, and we hear her footsteps moving away.

Rain glares at me. He's ready to argue. His hand is still on my mouth; I grab it, and before he can say anything, I pull him in and seal my lips with his. The kiss is obviously desired by both of us. His tongue moves with mine, and soft moans escape his throat. It feels so good to kiss him early in the morning. It's as if time has rolled back a few months when we were head over heels in love, and I hadn't made this stupid mistake. But my excitement goes to hell when he roughly pushes me away.

- What are you doing? - he asks angrily, managing to free himself from me and standing up.

- Morning kiss! Good morning! - I say, standing up slightly and watching him with a smile. He's so charming early in the morning. - I missed this so much.