32. Sweet Melting

Sky.

My fingers were buried in Natt's hair, they were white from squeezing. I don't think I could last much longer. Not in terms of what he's doing now and how good he was.

My body rose from the mattress, feeling the pleasure that seemed about to explode. I'm dirty, I'm wet, and I'm gonna fall apart if we keep this up.

His fingers were buried in me and he managed to touch the "orb" that made me lose my mind. At the same time, his mouth bites and licks every inch of my skin. He looks at me and laughs, then goes back to torturing me.

I dare and I lower my hand, but he grabs it and intertwines our fingers.

- No, not yet. - hissing and biting my neck.

- Please, I can't take it anymore.

- I think you can do a little more.

I feel his fingers disappear and I'm empty. I wrap my fingers around the sheets and bite my lips. He holds me by the hips, he moves, and with one push, he enters me. I scream at the incredible feeling I'm having, and he smiles and starts pushing me.

- Natt. - wall his name. His thrusts are so strong that the bed shakes. Shit, I feel like he's gonna rip me open inside.

Natt covers my body with his, thrusting his penis hard, each time hitting my prostate perfectly.

I scream loudly, my body trembles when liberation comes. After a few strong thrusts, Natt's body freezes, and I can feel it filling me as it roars into my neck.

When the world is back to normal, he looks at me and grins.

- You're so good. - he says, gets out of me and rolls around on the bed.

- How sweet. My body will soon break. - I protest and get out of bed.

- Where are you going? - Natt takes my hand.

- Take a shower. I have to go to university today.

- Can't we just skip it? - he's grumbling, but he get out, too.

- For the past week, that's what you've been saying. We can't hide and have sex forever.

- Yes, it is. You want me to show you? - Natt tries to catch me, but I push him away. I go into the bathroom and close the door. - Hey. I have to take a shower, too.

- Take a bath elsewhere. There are many bathrooms in the House.

The warm water refreshes me and seems to recharge my tired body. I turn off the water and wrap my body in a towel. I look in the mirror. I'm gonna have to wear a scarf again, ' cause Natt's been biting and sucking too much again.

I guess I've had a lot of showers, ' cause when I go out, Natt's ready and dressed and he's looking at something on his phone.

- Finally. It took you forever.

I feel sorry for him and get dressed.

- Where did you shower? - I'm asking while I'm getting dressed.

- In Venice's room. By the way, your brother's here. But they didn't feel me when I came in. Looks like Venice came home again in the morning.

- Any progress?

We leave the room and go to the dining room.

- Nothing yet. I have an idea? - Natt says suddenly, stopping in front of his brother's room. - Let's wake him up. Time to get up. - he giggles and presses the handle.

- What are you doing? Let him go.

But it's too late. Natt goes in and I follow him. I've never been in Ace's room before. It's a little smaller than Natt's. But it is furnished simply and tastefully.