21. All I Want For Christmas Is You!

– Natt dear, it's time to get up - Porsche went into the dark room and went to draw the curtains. Then he went to the bed and looked at the" mountain " of blankets on the bed. - Get Up, Natt. Your father needs help.

There was a moan and a hand came out of the bed, but nothing more happened. Porsche sighed and pulled the blanket down. He froze when he saw the view in front of him. He didn't think he'd see that from his son.

Nattan was lying comfortably on the bed, his arms around Sky, who was beginning to wake up, but had not yet noticed the "guest" in the room. Sky reached out and opened his eyes. In front of him stood Natt's father, looking at them with a glassy eye. He quickly stood up like a scalded man and started pushing Natt. The boy growled and opened his eyes.

- Is that the way to wake me up, little one? - he said in a broken voice. Sky looked at him with a red face. He turned and Natt followed his gaze. He sighed and stood up in a sitting position.

Porsche closed his eyes and folded his arms. He was wondering who to beat first. His son for doing the same stupid thing, or his lover, who seems to have got him in his net again. If he opened his mouth, he would scream. So he decided to keep quiet. He turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door.

- Shit. – says Natt and fell on the bed.

Venice

- Hey, it's only been a few hours. Did you miss me? - I say when I answer the phone.

- Is my brother at your place? - Rain asked immediately.

- What?

- He's not at home, and the only place I find him at the end of the day is at your place.

I go into the living room and I go into the dining room. Everyone is at the table and eating breakfast. It's unusually quiet. Then I see the source of the problem. Natt and Sky sit at the center of the table. Everyone else is watching and whispering, Natt doesn't pay much attention to them, but Sky is as red as a tomato. I take the phone out of my ear when I get to the table.

- Good Morning.

- Good morning. - Flo says, looking at the couple.

I put the phone to my ear.

- He's here. Looks like they made up again. - I say, and Natt and Sky look at me.

- Give him on the phone. - Rain is not happy with the news.

- Your brother wants to talk to you. - I tell and hand the phone to Sky. He takes it and puts it on his ear. I see him bow his head guiltily, sigh and his lower lip tremble. Then he hands me the phone, but Rain hung up.

- I see you're back together. - I'm stating the obvious. Everyone's petting me, and Pete walks past me, and he flicks me.

- Don't you start. - Natt's making a pout.

- I didn't say anything. You're a grown man, and you'll be responsible for your actions.

- Be careful, Venice. People like him are everywhere. - uncle Porsche whistles, looking at Sky.

- Good Morning! - a familiar voice behind me says, and I turn around.

- And here's who we're talking about. - Uncle Porsche points to Rain.

Rain comes over and just puts his arms around my neck and hugs me. His body exudes heat. I hear quiet voices around. Rain lets me go and looks at his brother.

- That's what I'm talking about. - says Porsche and points to Rain.

- Pa.

- Just because you're angry at me, don't take it out on my brother - Sky says.