55. You Belong With Me!

Natt:

- Will you still call me if you need anything?

- Yes, he definitely call you.

I'm trying to get the girl off Venice's bed. He's looking at her as if he's bewitched. Then Sky enters, and his eyes darken when he sees her.

- But...

- Come on, Venice needs to rest. - I push her out of the room a bit roughly. - Bye. - She opens her mouth, but I close the door before she can speak. I sigh tiredly and turn to my cousin.- She's a complete nutcase.

- I thought she'd never leave. - Venice says and puts a finger to his blind eye. He closes his eyes and pouts.

I approach Sky and hug him around the shoulders.

- Are you okay?

- Yes, I just have a terrible headache, and this is making it worse.

- You deserve it. - Sky says, crossing his arms over his chest.

Venice opens his eyes and looks at him.

- Rain?

- He left. And didn't look happy.

- Damn, he saw us.

Sky and I exchange glances.

- What he saw? - Sky asks, confused.

- Well... - Venice hesitates. It looks like he's done something again. - I'm not really to blame.

- What did you do, bro? - I cross my arms over my chest.

- When Sunny came, I was still a little dizzy from the blow, and she took advantage of me. She kissed me without my permission. I immediately pulled away, but...

Before I can react, Sky reaches out and grabs a pillow behind Venice, starting to hit him with it. He climbs onto the bed to make it more comfortable.

- Idiot. Poor guy.

He hit him hard, and Venice tries to protect himself with his hands. I don't know whether to laugh out loud or try to break them up.

- I'll kill you.

- Natt, help me.

I take a step forward. My fiancé turns to me with an angry look.

- Don't you dare get close.

I raise my hands helplessly and step back.

- I'm sorry, bro.

- Really...

- Shut up, you idiot. After everything I've done for you.

While the struggle for Venice's life unfolds before my eyes, the door to the room opens, and Uncle Vegas enters.

- I'm really enjoying the sight, but I'll have to interrupt you. - he says with a cheerful expression.

He looks at me and makes a gesture with his eyes.

- Really, Dad? You too?

- You deserve it, son. - he puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs.

I grab Sky by the waist and lift him, freeing Venice.

- We'll take a little walk. - I say and leave the room, carrying my fiancé, who keeps looking angrily at Venice.

Sky still holds the pillow in his hands like a weapon. We step outside. A little child looks at us curiously, and when his mother notices us, she covers the child's eyes with her hand, and they move away.