28. Its You!!!

- He's fine, there's nothing to worry about.

- Then why doesn't he wake up?

- He's had too much shock. His mind needs rest.

I hear voices. They're too close to me. But my eyes won't open. I want to, but I can't bring myself to open them. I feel so tired. My whole body hurts. I force myself and open my eyes. The light blinds me, and it takes me a while to get used to it. I look around and notice that my brother and Natt are standing not far from me talking to someone. A doctor, I guess, because I'm in a hospital. The smell makes me sick. I make a sound like a dead animal and they look at me.

Sky walks up to me and takes my hand.

- Rain, are you okay?

I groan, and Natt gives me water. Sky helps me and I manage to take a few sips. I lie down again and my brother puts his hand on my forehead.

The doctor comes over and lights a flashlight in my eyes.

- How are you feeling?

- Disgusting. - I'm talking quietly. My throat hurts and it scratches.

- That's good. Your physical performance is good. You need more rest. Rapid recovery. - the doctor says and leaves.

- Rain. - Sky throws himself on top of me and almost suffocates me with his hug.

- Easy, you'll kill him. - Natt pulls him, and he stands up.

- You okay? How are you feeling? Are you in pain somewhere? Shall I call the doctor?

- Will you stop? You make my head ache even more. - I moan and rub my temples. My head is going to explode.

- He's fine. Stop being so nervous. - cutting him off, Natt.

- Oh, I'm worried about him. You slept almost two days. - says Sky.

- Two days? I was unconscious for two days? - I ask in shock.

- Yes - nods Sky. - After we got to the hospital and they took Venice for surgery, you passed out...

Jesus, Venice...

I get up quickly and get dizzy.

- How's Venice? Is he okay? - I unscrew the blanket and put my feet on the floor. It's a cold feeling.

- Wait, you can't get up. - Sky stops me and looks at Natt.

- He's fine. He had surgery and is now recovering. He's conscious, and it's interesting that he reacts the same way when he wakes up. - Natt laughs and shakes his head.

- I want to go to him. - I hold on to Sky and slowly get up. - Please take me to him, I need to see him.

- But...

- Let him go. I could barely get the other guy to lie down. He wanted to go looking for Rain. - Natt nods at me.

Sky sighs and helps me up. I lean on him to keep from falling. We leave the room, and we don't walk long before we get to the ICU. I see his brother and sister, his cousins and some of his uncles. Flo sees me first.

- Rain. - she comes and hugs me. Everyone's crowding around me.

- Are you okay, Rain? - asked Macao, Vegas ' brother.

- I'm fine. And Venice? How is he? I want to see him, please.

- The two fell for each other. - Paris says, and everyone laughs.

- He was waiting for you. - Flo's face is swollen with crying, but she's smiling. - Come on. - she gives me her hand and I take it. I take a few steps and stand in front of a large glass window.