56. I Don't Know Why. I Just Love Him!

Rain.

I look at the glass ceiling and try to think of something, but my mind is empty. Am I really gonna do this? Can I trust him again? My heart tells me to go back to him. That he's the love of my life. My heart never stopped beating for him. But my mind whispered to me to run away. Run as fast as I can and never look back. If I continue to love him, I will not one day completely lose myself? Because there's nothing worse than loving someone who keeps letting you down.

Venice enters the room. He holds wine in one hand and strawberries and cream in the other. He went to get them from the kitchen because we never tasted dinner. At least use the dessert.

I get up in a sitting position as I watch him cross the room and come to me, leaving things on the nightstand. I watch him as he opens the wine and pours enough into two glasses. Topless, pouring alcohol on me like he was out of an adult movie. At least I made him wear pants. He hands me a glass, and when our eyes meet, he smiles.Venice knows exactly what he's doing to me, but he doesn't mind if he keeps torturing me. He sits on the bed next to me and takes his glass. Looking at me with a dark, drawn eye, he drops it down my body, and I shudder.

- You okay? - he asks, and his smile gets even bigger. - You're shaking.

- I'm fine. - I say and I sip the wine. - Stop looking at me like that.

- How? - he asks and puts his hand on my cheek. I close my eyes at the touch of his skin. He puts his hand down, pouts my lips, and I bite my lower lip.

- Like you want me more than anything in the world.

He looks at me, his hand goes a few inches down to my neck.

- It is. I want you more than anything in this world. - he says, looking me in the eye. In them I find his love, but I wonder if this is another delusion.

I drink some more wine and hand him my glass. He leaves it on the nightstand, as well as his own. He takes a strawberry, dips it in the cream and hands it to me.

- I don't believe you. - I say, and I bite the strawberry. The sweet smell spread through the room.

- I know. But I'm gonna prove to you that I'm twisted. - he watched me eat without blinking. He's looking into my mouth, and I'm sure he's imagining what he can replace it with.

- You can prove it right now.

- How?

I lick my lips seductively, and now it's my turn to smile.

- Play with me.

He comes close to me, too close, and I can feel his breath on my lips, as well as his purely masculine scent.

- A game? Haven't we played too long? - he tries to kiss me, but I put my hand on his chest.

- Play or I'm leaving right now. - I say it and I look at it seriously. He stares at me and expects some sign of bluffing, but he sees that I'm not giving up and sighs resigned.

- Okay. What are the rules?

I smile at my little victory.

- Why don't you lock the door before we start? We wouldn't want to be interrupted, would we? - I look around worried. As far as I could see, the house was empty, but I didn't want to risk it.

- There's no one. They all went on a short vacation before we started school. And your brother was so angry, he ran out of here as soon as you went to talk to that idiot. Nat followed him like a puppy.