15. In The Morning

Someone's hitting me on the head with a very big hammer. Terrible. And loud. Oh, my god. That's called a terrible hangover. Even the barely audible groan that I miss sticks to my temples. As soon as I move in bed, I start to feel nauseous, my throat tightens and my eyes get teary. I'm taking a deep breath. I just need to control the nausea to get to the bathroom and not throw up on the clean sheets...

I'm not in my bed.

This thought strikes me the moment I hear someone breathing. It's not mine that says I've had too much vodka, it's the quiet, steady breathing of a man next to me.

This time, when I wall, the sound comes from somewhere deep.

Memories come to me in bright colors. A terrible disco, a lot of vodka and the kiss with Venice. I remember getting up and dancing at the bar, and I remember Venice dragging me here, and I jumped on him. There was a lot of pushing, kissing and a lot of sperm. Huge amounts. Shit, now I can't even blame him because I offered myself. To top it off, I'm only wearing a T-shirt, his T-shirt. I don't have boxer shorts, and I'm struggling to remember if we've done anything more than push-ups. But then I'd remember, wouldn't I? Or at least I'd have a pain in my ass. Fortunately for me, it is missing.

I take a deep breath and find the strength and courage to turn my head. What I see tightens my throat, prevents me from breathing. The perfectly naked Venice is lying on his stomach. There are red claw marks all over his back. I left these scratches. I notice there's a purple sucker on his neck, and one lip is split. Holy shit, what did I do? I thought I hated him. I thought he hated me. How did everything change overnight? I groan and slowly get up in bed. I gotta get out of here before he wakes up. I barely think about it, and he moves, makes some noises and turns to me, hugging me around the waist. My body is numb, I dare not move lest I wake him. But how am I gonna get out of his clutches? I'm slowly moving, trying to get out of his body. It's too heavy to move.

- Stop moving, Rain. I sleep – his muffled voice strikes me and I squeal. One of his eyes opens, looks at me, and then he moves around, tightening his arm around my waist.

- When are you gonna let me go? - I protest. My voice comes out like an ugly grunt.

- Easy, troublemaker. - his voice is hoarse, drawn. With one quick movement, he ends up on top of me completely naked. Our coucks touch each other and a groan comes out of my mouth and I can't stop it. Venis stares at me, his brown eyes clear, and his hair falls over his face, shaggy with sleep. He gets closer and I close my eyes. His hot breath scorches my skin when he speaks:

- Last night was so good. I didn't know you were like that - he says, and starts to move his pelvis slightly, causing friction. Rain, pull yourself together.

- What? - I'm asking, but it sounds like a moan. He quickly takes off my shirt and I'm naked like him.

- Funny – he also moans and moves his lips towards my neck. His tongue leaves wet marks and his pelvis speeds up his movements.

- Venice stop, don't - I forgive, I beg him, unable to bear the pleasure to which he subjects me.

- You didn't say that last night – his voice was hoarse. I open my eyes and look at him. He notices and smiles as he bites my nipple. One arm goes down and embraces my penis, moving it quickly. - You're lucky you were drunk, or you wouldn't have gotten away with a blowjob. - he says, and in my head flash memories of him being between my legs and me ending up in his mouth as I pluck his hair. Fuck again.

- Venice - I scream and he stops my mouth as I finish again. My semen is smearing his hand and his stomach. I take a deep breath as I descend from the Nirvana I just experienced. I can feel Venice taking my hand and putting it on his dick. He drives it fast with his own, and seconds later the white liquid is splashing down my stomach. I'm staring open-mouthed, unable to make a sound. He's breathing hard, he lets go of my hand, and he has a pleased smile on his face.