Acknowledgements

The Vertigo kids from left to right-
Top: Phillip, Jackson, Akio
Middle: Joseph, Toby, Heidi
Bottom: April, Marie, Jett

---------- ----------

I just wanted to thank all of my friends for helping me write this book. Well, some of them didn't really help. They just knew about it. Some didn't even do that either. They all mean a lot to me, and I'm glad that they didn't find it creepy that I based characters off of them. And yes, these kids are my classmates.

I specifically want to thank April and Heidi (those aren't their real names but I'm not going to say them). They really helped me a lot with this, and I try to help as much as possible with their stories.

I got so emotional over this book. Whenever I began writing the epilogue, I started crying. I'm not joking, legit tears came out of my eyes when I thought about ending this book. Hell, when I thought about the ending of this book whilst writing the chapter "Government Fugitives", I started crying because I didn't want it to end.

I love all of these characters to death, especially Primzo. He's actually based off of my dog, Percy. He's not included in this picture because I didn't have room in the collage. And Xeno isn't in the picture because the Hybroid just doesn't exist lol.

Edith- mayhemheartache
Adrianne- PokeNoPiku
Heidi- horses111301
(If you don't know who the first two are, go back to the chapter "Education.")

Anyways, I hoped you all liked my book. I loved writing it, and I hated ending it. It's been a great experience for me. I have no idea what I'm going to do next.
Be sure to vote, comment, follow, and/or read. Any one of those things would make me extremely happy. We have successfully reached 650+ reads!

---------- ----------
This would be the soundtrack for the book if it were a movie or something:
1. Welcome To the Family- Avenged Sevenfold
2. How We Roll- Hollywood Undead
3. Cryptic- Audio Active Music
4. Perfect Two- Auburn
5. Centuries- Fall Out Boy
6. Hymn For the Missing- Red
7. A Real Life- Greek Fire
8. Home- Daughtry
9. September- Daughtry
10. Top of the World- Greek Fire
11. Rain- Hollywood Undead
12. Coming Back Down- Hollywood Undead
13. New Day- Hollywood Undead
14. Here's to Us- Halestorm
15. Glory- Hollywood Undead
16. Hall of Fame- The Script
17. Warriors- Imagine Dragons
18. Not Gonna Die- Skillet
19. Rise- Skillet
20. We Are- Hollywood Undead
21. See You Again- Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
22. When Can I See You Again- Owl City

(I'm sorry I know that's a lot of songs aagghh idc)
---------- ----------

I especially want to thank the people who have read The Vertigo Project. The ones who have followed and supported every chapter get my true thanks. I couldn't have done it without you guys. I hope you enjoyed, and, for the last time, thanks for reading.

Trubberys, signing out.