Begins a journey.

ya'll I wanna die :) Hopefully I can complete a story, and not start yet another story..

___________________

I walked towards the room, my head lowered.

I was at my school, the medieval feeling type of school, everything was made out of wood and cobblestone, the interiors had chandeliers as lights and a carpet for a path, they all used candles as lights, making the room a bit dim.

The halls were filled with students of different ages, 16-20, they were all laughing, and happily talking to their friends, or each other, they all wore dark robes, but underneath was the uniforms.

*BANG!*

A sudden explosion had stopped me from walking, I looked up and took a glance from behind, the students were silent, and I was stuck; frozen on my spot.

Everyone started to move away from something, as if they wanted to create a path.

I quickly sprinted to the side, and hid myself with the use of the lined out crowd, I looked around anxiously, while heaving a sigh.

"IT'S THEM!" A student shouted, while screaming happily, they were all anticipating for someone to walk on the carpeted path.

Suddenly, a group of 9 appeared out of nowhere, making everyone gasp in surprise, they were all shocked, but that shock was turned into excitement.

It was Twice; the most powerful group on campus, and the talk of the whole school ever since day one.

Every student screamed when they all walked so elegantly, taking a few glances from some students, making them nearly pass out.

I on the other hand didn't react at all, I was just staring at the females with no interest, I sighed in relief as I began to walk away from the crowd, lowering my head again.

I was anticipating someone else, instead of the group.

Slowly, I arrived at my class, 'History'.

I opened the closed door, and walked inside, meeting an empty classroom, I looked at the empty desks, and walked towards my desk, closing my eyes.

'As expected, my classmates are in the hallway, currently screaming their lungs out.' I thought to myself, as I chuckled.

I rested my head onto my palm, as I began to tap my finger onto the wooden table.

"Quite rude for you to say, Ms. Y/N." Someone voices out, making me laugh.

I opened my eyes, and took a glance at where the voice came from.

"And it's quite rude for you to intrude in my thoughts, am I right, Ms. Ryujin?" I blurted out making the latter roll her eyes.

"Shut up, I really don't care." Ryujin says, making me sigh, I heard a chair getting dragged, I look at my side, seeing my friend sit down next to me.

"You're not going to see the group?" I ask, earning a nod from the latter.

"Lia might kill me if she sees me looking at other girls.. and fangirling.." Ryujin mutters, earning a chuckle from me.

 I shook my head, and faced the front of the class, sighing to myself once again.

"Don't you have the ability to be invisible? Can't you just use that?" I asked, earning a hum from the other.

"Well, Lia is known to be one of the smartest here, and I can be stupid sometimes, sooooo I can't really do that." Ryujin mutters, while lifting her feet up towards the table, and leans onto the chair comfortably.