Confused, Team up?

3rd

Once Y/N passed out, all of the Twice members became worried; thankfully Chaeyoung was there to quickly stop the bleeding loss.

"She nearly got killed.." Nayeon mutters as she scoffs, she looks at the opposing group who's currently kneeling out of pure fear, due to the fact that Mina..

Had shown.. some.. very.. interesting things.. though she's known for manipulation, her capabilities in this area are unknown.

"Aish, she just humiliated you, and you already want to kill her, amazing." Nayeon sarcastically comments, while faking out a chuckle.

Jeongyeon, who clearly went back to her original form, walked towards Y/N, and picked her up into a bridal style.

The rest of the members looked at her in envy, well, except for.. you know who.

Jeongyeon notices the glares that she has been receiving, but couldn't care less about it as she shrugs.

"Now, now, no need for this, let's just focus on the fact that a group tried to kill my Y/N." Mina says, while sighing softly, all of the members looked at her; confused, Nayeon was already holding herself back from nearly shouting at the younger.

"Excuse me? Who says that she's yours?" Sana asks, while crossing her arms towards her chest; clearly her face showed annoyance.

"I did, now if you didn't remember, I was the one who made the first contact." Mina points out while having a sly grin plastered onto her face.

Sana scoffs, as she rolls her eyes, she's not in the mood for this and her actions shows.

"Mind you that I was the one who informed about her." Tzuyu says, while expressing her annoyance in the sentence, Sana and Mina looked at the youngest, Mina sighs and Sana just stays silent.

"But have you touched her? Like.. cause I did." Nayeon quickly shuts down the argument, everyone's eyes were on her, Nayeon looks around with a huge smirk as she continues;

"I met her when I was in the hallway; having her having her like that was surely interesting."

Everyone gasps, eyes widening mouth gaping.

The three; aka; Momo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung were confused, they were actually confused on why their group mates are whipped for a single woman.

Tzuyu who's the youngest, along with Dahyun and Chaeyoung thankfully is innocent, knowing that they don't know what Nayeon was talking about.

While Momo? Well.. not so much.

The opposing group, who's slowly coming back into their senses were shocked as well, knowing that they messed someone that they shouldn't have messed with.

They were all paler that a white sheet of paper, especially Chan-yeol's

And that was because of you.

Jihyo who's out of her shock looked at the opposing group, her expression darkens as soon as she notices that they were out of their misery.

She walks towards them, while heaving a sigh as she crosses her arms towards her chest.

"What should we do to you..?"

All the members looked at the group, their eyes showed a glint of anger and hatred, as they had a smile; a very.. very..

Sweet smile.

                                                                  You