Continue, till truth.

Nayeon looks around, and sighs, she rolls her eyes.

"C'mon, it's only a one time thing, and that person was pretty happy when I did that." Nayeon defended, earning silence from the members.

'Oh jeez..'

"Aish, Truth or dare, Momo." Nayeon asks, without glancing at the person; Momo looks up confused as to why she was picked but chose anyways.

"Truth."

Nayeon rolls her eyes, as she scoffs.

"You're no fun, but anyway, I've heard rumours about you.. bullying other students, is that true?" Nayeon asks, I could sense that Jihyo's gaze darkens, as she looks at Momo, completely silent.

Momo widens her eyes as she waves her hands, and says 'No' multiple times, before calming down, she looks down guiltily at the ground and heaves a sigh.

"Well.. yes I did.." Momo admits, earning gasps from everyone.

'Here I thought she was one of the nicest ones..' I said to myself as I looked at her, very much disappointed.

"Well, there was this group of friends, that were new, and I wanted to be friends with them! It's just that they found out about my class and bullied me nonstop because of it, I got tired, and paid them back." Momo says earning a nod of understanding from everyone; good thing that Jihyo stopped herself from pouncing at her member before she could actually explain her situation.

"What did you do to them?" Nayeon asks, earning a glare from Momo, she seemed to be annoyed at the sudden question.

"Ask me when you get the chance, I answered your question." Momo grumbles, as she looks around the room, for her target.

"Truth or dare.. uh, Sana." 

Sana looks at Momo, and smirked, she confidently says;

"Dare." 

Everyone applauded her for her confidence, even I did, Momo smiled as she giggles at her teammate's answer.

"Alright; I dare you to stop flirting with Y/N after this challenge for a whole week." Momo says, earning gasps from everyone else.

Everyone was literally gawking at Momo's dare, especially when it's about flirting. Sana looks at Momo, completely baffled.

"Haha.. no can't do." Sana says, while shrugging, Momo scoffs, as she crosses her arms to her chest.

"Dare's a Dare, Sana, you chose it, you will do it." Momo says, earning a groan from Sana, who seem to be regretting her decisions on the spot.

"Fine~ I'll try to do it." Sana says finally giving in, earning cheers from everyone.

"Anyways, Truth or dare.. Y/N." Sana says, making me sigh.

'Of course, of course.' I said to myself as I looked at her.

"Truth." I said, earning silence from her, all I could hear is the fire, crackling its wood, and some birds.

"Are you comfortable with the same gender relationship?" Sana asks, making me nearly choke on air, I looked at her baffled, I could see the members being interested at the question and my answer.

I looked around confused, while slowly shrugging nervously.

"Yes..? I'm comfortable with it.. what's with the question?" I asked, earning a slight hum from her.