Now I know that she isn't trusted.

Mianhe.. This is a short chapter and not the usual..

________________________

Shit..

It's principal Irene...

Her face was furrowed in pure amusement as she crosses her arms towards her chest, she was wearing a typical teachers clothing, but this time, it was all black.

Well.. except for her heels which was red.

"Is th-there anything you want, principal?" I asked as I bowed, showing respect, I heard a scoff from her, making me silent.

'Did the Royals threaten her? How petty can they fucking be?' I asked myself as I silently grit my teeth, and heaved a heavy breath.

"Ms. L/N, please meet me at my office, we have some issues to talk about." Irene says, her cold tone laced in her voice, making me nearly freeze on my spot.

'I fucked up didn't I..'

After that, she left me alone, her heels clacking at each step that she took, slightly getting quieter as she goes far away from me.

I stood up straight, and looked at the students, with a scowl.

"You know, if you want to bad mouth a person, at least be quiet, like last time, okay?" I said, while calming myself down, my face returning into a neutral expression, the students who were gossiping about me nodded nervously as they all walked away, more like..

They ran away.

I sighed, as I closed my eyes, and teleported myself near the principal, which was in her office, currently at her side like her secretary.

I opened my eyes as I looked at my side, seeing Irene looking at my and gestured me to come in front of her new found desk, which I complied.

Once I was at the front, I couldn't help myself but to look around the new room she has, knowing that I would find myself in a situation that would need the principal to take note in the near future.

'I involved myself with the Royals after all..'

Her room was the same, except it had a banner on the door, which made me sigh in relief.

'Good thing she still hadn't lost her taste then.' I thought to myself as I slightly smiled, although I will get in trouble seconds later.

And guess what?

"So, care to explain how this mess happened?" Irene asks, making me early choke out air, and widen my eyes.

'PRINCIPAL- WHAT?!'

That thought.. I wanted to say it, but I stopped myself, before I get myself into trouble.

"Principal.. we both know that I wasn't the one who started it, I was with you the whole entire time!" I said, stating the facts.

I got in trouble.

Irene looks at me suspiciously, and sighs, she looks down at her desk, and clasps her hands together.

"I know.." She mumbles, making me confused.

"I'm sorry, it's just that, every student either put a blind eye on the incident or didn't actually know, they all assumed that it was you and Ms. Lisa who started it." She explains, making me silent, I looked at her, and sighed,

"But-"

"No, let me finish." Irene says, stopping me from talking, she looks at me, from what I could see, her eyes were tired, as if she hadn't gotten sleep for 2 days straight.

"I might be the principal, aka; the second highest authority in this school, but that doesn't mean I could actually hurt the students. Every student, except you and the Royals came towards me...."

Flash back.

                                                               3rd

"PRINCIPAL! You know who started this right?!" A student asks, as multiple students gathered around her at once.

Irene was dumbfounded, she knew that they all saw who started it, why are they questioning her?

"It's the R-"

Before she could even explain the situation, she began to hear whispers from the students in the back, stopping her.

"It must be those pesky brats.."

"Yeah, Lisa and Y/N.. Damn."

Irene couldn't believe it, why are they willing to put a blind eye towards the royals? She knows that it was their mistake in the first place.

But, she knows that a rumour will spread if she corrects them, so she shuts her mouth and watches it spread.

End of flash back.

                                                               You

"I kept asking myself, why were they doing that.." Irene says as she sighs in disappointment, I look at her, and feel sorry.

'But.. why didn't you stop them..?' I asked myself as I looked at her, the pity on my eyes changed into a much more neutral expression.

"But.."

Irene looks at me, her eyes boring with annoyance, and hatred inside of them.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes again, making me slightly widen my eyes, she stands up and begins to slowly walk towards me, I, walked backwards, in hopes for her to at least stop.

"Sorry, what do you mean..?" I asked, while looking at her nervously, Irene sighs again, she continues to walk towards me, and I continued to walk backwards, only to fee the cobbled wall hit my back.

"It's just that... I... need you to be punished."

At that point, I couldn't hide my surprise, I was there, eyes widened and mouth gaped, I froze onto my spot.

Surprise wasn't the right word...

I was fucking horrified.

I could feel my sweat slowly fall down from my forehead, I swear that I could even fill a bucket from my sweat.

'No way, no way'

I couldn't think straight, I didn't know when she even stopped and is now trying to reach my face with her hand that is glowing slightly with a small fireball.

'What.. is she going to fucking do?!'

I could think of any bad things that would happen if I touched that small ball in her palm, burn to death, melt.. or slowly peel off my skin..

Thinking those things made my breath more ragged more heavy, more quicker.

Before she could even touch me, someone opens the door, quite quickly, I looked at where the door was, which was at my left side, with a slight smile of relief.

I was so fucking grateful that someone came in the office right on time, no I felt like the pressure that was holding me ceased in an instant when someone came.

But that relief was eventually turned into a frown as I immediately recognized the person.

The person was a female, her big doll-like eyes looking at us with a shocked expression, like a hamster getting caught by a mere human.

Irene immediately stops what she was doing as she looks at the female, with a nervous expression.

The only thing that was heard was the female's high pitched voice, as she screams;

"What.. absolute hell are you doing?!"