Unrevealed.

You

I looked at the man, who was smiling slightly, with annoyance and hatred. I slowly and gently pushed Ryujin aside, and walked towards the man, with a slight glare.

"Answer, please." I said as kindly as possible. The man nearly laughs, as he looks at me; with the same expression that I have; hatred and annoyance.

"Well well, Y/N, and.."

The man looks at Ryujin; a small smile was plastered on his face; he was amused. I looked at him confused, as he slightly laughs.

"And, Kai, what are you doing here?" Chan-yeol asks, earning a small confused noise from me, I looked at Ryujin; while tilting my head, Ryujin looks at me, with a slight frown and confusion plastered from her face.

"I'm sorry, you're talking to Ryujin. Is your brain okay? Did she hit you hard?" I asked, while looking at his 'sorry of a face'

The man laughs as he points at my friend, he then shook his head and said;

"That's Kai, you've been talking to him, eh? I'm sorry; but talking to him isn't free."

I looked at him, completely baffled.

'What the actual fuck is he talking about?' I asked myself, while nearly scoffing in disbelief. The man then looks at me; his face showed pity, making me nearly choke.

"You don't have the right to breathe the same air as him." He says with absolute authority and with a straight face, making me choke and cough out loud.

Ryujin pats my back hurriedly as she looks at me; worried.

"Hold on.. you say that I don't have the right to breathe in the same air as him?" I asked, once I calmed down, the man shrugs, as he walks backwards, he had a crazed smile on his lips as his eyes went wide with joy and pleasure.

I looked confused, while I looked at Ryujin with a questionable gaze.

"I also, need YOU TO PAY!"

                                                                     3rd

The man quickly disappears, making Jeongyeon look around quickly; while not making everything obvious to Y/N who's still looking at her; confused.

"Care to talk about what that was about?" Y/N asks, not aware of the situation; she tilts her head, while walking closer to her.

*Crumple*

A silent noise was heard; Jeongyeon was sure that it wasn't from Y/N due to the fact that she was close to her; and her footsteps were loud when in contact with the fallen leaves.

"Y/N. Be quiet." Jeongyeon orders; her voice was serious and filled with authority, earning a small but confused nod from the latter; Jeongyeon looked around carefully; not to miss a single detail.

*SWOOSH!*

Jeongyeon quickly turns around and blocks a fist that was coming from behind; she grips the fist tightly earning a silent cry from somewhere, the fist showed no signs of a human vessel; it was a single floating fist.

*SWOOSH!*

The wind acted again; someone moves behind the trees; earning a confused look from Jeongyeon.

Shadows were faint due to the fog; but she can see multiple people running at once.

Everything wasn't silent anymore; the leaves were being crushed and crumpled; the noise was playing inside of Jeongyeon's head, making it difficult for her.