Who was she..?

Please, for the love of god, let me sleep, I can't sleep and it's 4 am in the morning, send prayers.. I'm dying inside..

By the time you're reading this, I finished at 5 : 16, and still wants to sleep.

_______________

Blood.

Blood was on the dirt ground as I shot my eyes open and looked around, only seeing the land that I once.. knew had turned into a battle field.

Weapons, such as swords and spears were stacked, scattered across the dirt floor, as I looked up, seeing an all familiar man.

The man had a smile on his face, his eyes bloodshot, as he walks towards me, more calmly.

"Well.. Taeyeon.. how was it?" The man asks, as he crouched down towards my level and grabbed me by the chin, forcing me to look up at his face.

"..."  

I kept silent, I didn't know what to do, heck I didn't know what he was asking! 

The man who noticed my silence scoffed as he raised his arm and slapped me in the face.

I felt the stinging pain from his strike as he lets go of my chin, I quickly looked down and blinked a couple times.

I looked up again, this time the man raises his left foot and is about to strike me down with it.

But then..

The scenery changed.

I was now standing, I had a sword in my hand as I was preparing for an attack, the only things I heard were screams of pure agony and pain, some where screaming from fear alone.

I looked around confused, and lowering my sword..

But that also meant I lowered my guard.

"Taeyeon!" A female voice screams, as I slightly widen my own eyes, I turned around due to the familiarity of the voice.

There she was.

Her.

She was running up to me, her face blurred confusing me, but that was nothing compared to what she was wielding.

She was carrying a sword.

I didn't react.

What was I even thinking..?

Maybe I thought that she might go past me and attack someone behind me, as to protect me.

But why..

Why..

Why was her sword piercing my chest and slowly going through the other side..?

Why.. do I feel pain..?

Before a minute's notice, I coughed up blood.

I looked at the female, I could feel my own eyes watering as the female looked at me, although I couldn't see her face I could hear her..

I could hear her crying.

"I'm sorry.." The female says, her voice whimpering; shaking even.

"I'm so so sorry.." She says again, I could feel my legs shake as I slowly collapsed, kneeling onto the ground, the female followed, she fell towards the ground with me as she hugged me, clutching my back tightly.