Nightmare..?

I found myself walking across a busy road, there was a palace nearby, confusing me even more.

I looked around, people seemed to be walking around me, with no fear in their faces, making me smile widely, the place was lively, filled with laughters, and filled chats.

I couldn't sense magic lingering in the air, nor people using magic and powers, as if it never existed in the first place.

"Taeyeon, let's go!" A feminine voice says, as I looked back, with eyes furrowed in pure confusion, once I looked back, there was a female who's currently the same age as me; 18 years old, she had long silky hair and  dark brown eyes, like it was a dark abyss.

"I'm.. not Taeyeon.." I muttered earning a confused gaze from the female, she then looks at me and laughs, she wiggles her eyebrows, and smirks.

"Yeah, and I'm not Ji-eun, now let's get moving! Before we're late!" Ji-eun yells, as she grabs me by the wrist and drags me towards the palace.

'Who's.. Taeyeon..?' I asked myself, while letting.. Ji-eun drag my body.

Ji-eun and I.. ran towards the palace, making a man who's wearing a silver armour stop us from running onto the gate, he held a spear and aimed at us, making us back off a bit.

"Who dares to step inside the king's walls?" The guard asks, earning a scoff from Ji-eun, who's gripping my arm quite tightly.

"Sir, we were promised by the king that we were allowed to enter in or out whenever we wanted, isn't that right, Taeyeon?" Ji-eun asks, while nudging me, making me hesitantly nod, the guard looks at us closely, and sighs deeply.

"Aish, that king has to really explain who's allowed and who's not." The guard mutters, while leaving us alone, Ji-eun looks at me, with a mischievous grin as she drags me inside the palace, shocking me.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered to her while sprinting towards her side, Ji-eun didn't answer as she quickly walks towards the throne room.

The room was gigantic, the walls were made out of cobble, banners hung down from the ceiling, with a beautiful red and golden colour.

The candles were lightened up, creating an eerie but majestic vibe, the sun shined down at the windows, making it more brighter.

"Ah, you're back, and you seem to.. bring.. some.. thing..?" A deep voice asks, as I look at the throne, with widened eyes, there was a male sitting down, looking down at us, his face showed annoyance and lack of interest.

Ji-eun, grabs my hand, and kneels down, making me kneel down with her.

"Your majesty my friend isn't a thing. Get that information inside your thick skull." Ji-eun coldly states, while sighing heavily.

'He's certantly rude for a fucking king..' I thought to myself as I mentally rolled my eyes.

I could hear footsteps walking towards us, as I looked up, seeing the man that Ji-eun talked to, his face was sculpted perfectly, his dark brown eyes and his silky dark hair waved with the wind that entered the room through the window.

The man looks at me, his face shows the same expression he had before, as he sighs, closing his eyes and clasping his gloved hands together.

"Nice to meet you then, Taeyeon."

-

I opened my eyes as I sat up, wiping my eyes and pinching the bridge of my nose.

'Who's Taeyeon..? And why was there a king and some queen shit in that.. dream?' I asked myself, while looking around, currently, I was in a tent, confusing me.

'Shouldn't I be on that bus? From what I remember I crashed..' I asked myself, while slowly standing up and walking towards the exit, face etched in pure confusion, the sky was a light shade of blue, the sun was no where to be seen, making it a bit cold.

From what I could tell, it's currently.. 7:00 pm?

"Ah, you're awake! Took you long enough." A voice had stopped me from continuing as I looked around, seeing a familiar female.

I smiled at her, as I walked towards her slowly.

"Ryujin, what happened? And where are we?" I asked, earning a small chuckle from my friend, she grabs me by the wrist and drags me to where all of the students were.

"Y/N's awake, Mrs. Park." Ryujin announces to a nearby teacher, earning a small and curt reply from her.

"OKAY EVERYONE SETTLE DOWN. WE ARE GOING TO EXPLAIN THE RULES." Mrs. Park announces, earning excited squeals from mostly everyone, they all walked sat down at the dirt ground, prompting me to do the same.

"Since the final student is awake, I will explain the challenges and the rules." Mrs. Park says, with a sly smile across her face.

"We are currently in a dense forest, and this where the challenge begins, you must survive for 3 whole days, 3 in the day time and 2 nights." The teacher says while emphasizing the word 'must'.

"You can be in groups as big as you want, as long as you can help each other out. HOWEVER, you aren't allowed to work alone." Mrs. Park said, while glancing at me, earning a silent scoff from me.

"Magic is allowed and there is a reason, monsters roam around the area, you might need magic to protect yourselves." The teacher continues earning some small whispers from the students.

"However, each night will pose a high difficulty, meaning monsters will target you, and groups of monsters will show." Mrs. Park says while sighing deeply. She snaps her fingers together and summons many rings each of them floats towards a student and attaches itself towards their ring fingers.

Everyone was confused at why they got the rings, while I inspected it very closely, interested as well.

"Those rings will save you when you get eliminated, or killed. When you get eaten or something.. more horrid, you won't die, and instead you will be teleported here, this area." Mrs. Park explains, earning nods of understanding from the students.

"But, that would also mean, that you're out of the challenge, you failed the test." Mr. Park says while looking at his wife with sly smile.

"Remember, there are different types of monsters, some roam in the night while some in the day time. Some are harmless, while some are not, I want you to remember what types are and what it does." Ms. Wendy warns while snapping her fingers together.

"Good luck, students!"

"AHHH! SHIT!"

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Everyone screamed when we all fell down from a 10 feet drop, I groaned in pain as I stood up, while looking around, the trees were eerie, there was leaves that fell from its tree, I walked around, hearing the crunch and crumple of each leaf that I stepped on, making it more.. creepy, we weren't in the area with the teachers anymore, instead we were transported into the dense forest.

Everyone began to mutter, some of them creating a group, while I stayed silent.

I slowly walked backwards, leaving the group of many students alone.

'I'll just do this solo, I can teleport somewhere safe when I get in trouble.' I thought to myself, as I smiled, I walked backwards, and turned around, only to collide with someone.

"And where do think you're going?" 

Strings attached |Twice x Female readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें