Anger; Blinded.

"What do you mean?" I asked, while tilting my head, the one who asked the question; Nayeon suddenly grabs my collar and girts her teeth.

Ryujin was about to shout at the older, when I took a glance at her direction and shook my head, she closes her mouth and stayed still.

"Don't fuck with me, Y/N." Nayeon says, earning a slight scoff from me, every student was circling us, watching the show; quieting themselves.

"Why.. did you sacrifice yourself?!" Nayeon asks again earning silence from me, Ryujin looks at me with widened eyes.

3rd

Y/N stayed still, she looks down at the dirt ground, Ryujin walked towards her, and grabs her shoulder, squeezing them slightly; as if she was trying to calm her friend down.

"Calm down.." Ryujin says, earning silence from her friend, she knows Y/N long enough to see her hidden emotions, she knows when she is angry or sad.

"I'm fucking calm, Ryujin, I'm calm.." Y/N says, earning a slight scoff from Ryujin she looks down to see that Y/N's hands were slowly balling into a fist.

Y/N suddenly looks up grabs Nayeon's hand that was gripping her collar, and says;

"Didn't you all leave the member alone when she was about to die? That was the only rational thing I could do, so be grateful."

Everyone gasps; this was the first time that they saw Y/N being mad at someone, usually she just ignores them but this time..

She actually talked back.

Nayeon scoffs, tightening her grip on Y/N's collar, Y/n could see that her knuckles were turning white due to her gripping it so tightly.

"You think we care?! We know how much you fucking hate us, so why?!" Nayeon asks, again and again, her eyes were glistering, tears swell up; threatening to fall in any moment.

Everyone who's currently watching the fight unfold was confused, they of course don't know what happened, they don't know what happened in the camp, and it was better that way.

"Don't give me that crap!"

Y/N pushes Nayeon; making her nearly fall back, she stumbles and lets go of her collar, she quickly regains her footing, everyone gasps.

"We both know that you all protect her like she was a fragile thing, that is what you are known for! YOU'RE KNOWN FOR PROTECTING YOUR MAKNAES, SO IMAGINE ME WHO BELIEVES THAT, SEEING YOU ALL LEAVE ONE OF YOUR MAKNAES ALONE TO DIE."

Everyone was quiet when Y/N said that, they were shocked, especially Twice.

"OKAY?! SUDDEN SILENCE, GREAT. NOW PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE."

Y/N then teleports away from the area, leaving everyone in shock.

They all were taken aback at Y/N's outburst, it seems that Twice made her patience run low, therefore made her like this.

Silence filled the area, no-one dared to make a noise, their heads kept repeating what Y/N had said earlier.

Everything went too fast, too quick for their brain to process.

But one thought came to Twice's minds when they heard her, they all know, the members know.

They know that she was shocked about why they left Chaeyoung alone to die, she was confused.