Chapter 40

After I finally get the boys down and I realise that I need to have that conversation with Xavier because as much as I have a somewhat plan, I've been mulling it over in the back of my mind and I'm starting to see some gaps in the plan that I need him or even Holden to iron it out, but I just know that bringing Chance in is probably going to be the best option that we have.

Entering my room, I see Xavier sitting on the end of my bed in just a pair of boxers. He looks like he was deep in thought before he noticed me coming into my room. 

Looking up, his eyes trail up my body as he says, "I meant what I said Amelia, I am in with whatever you have planned but I will not let you or the boys get hurt, but I don't think it is a good time to have your friend come and visit. With all that is going on and about to happen, we can't afford for another person to get hurt." 

He stands up and moves towards me as I make my way further into my room and close my door. I have this feeling that he is going to try and talk me out of this, so I need to make sure that I keep my wits about myself and hold my ground.

"Chance is part of the plan. We have worked together for a long time; she specialised in reconnaissance with the Army and is really a jack of all trades. She is the only person that I could think of who has the skills that we need that are similar to Drews along with no connection to the club or the authorities." I respond as Xavier has moved to stand directly in front of me, placing his hands at the bottom of my shirt.

He seems to be thinking about what to say next as he is concentrating quite heavily on the bottom of my shirt when I interrupt his thoughts, "I know that you all might not like the idea, but we really need to get someone back on the inside who can pick up where Drew left off. There are so many open questions at the moment and so many opening that we can't see to be able to close. This is something that I feel has been well planned and I can't help but wonder if it all started back when Micky was killed."

He spread his fingers around the hem and quickly whips the shirt up and over my head and tossing it on the floor. He then moves his hands down to my jeans and begins to undo the button.

I begin to feel nervous about him undressing me. I always remember how Xavier has a way to twist my mind in knots to the point that I get utterly confused about what I should say or do. "Xavier, I can't concentrate with your hands on my body." I blurt out and he lets out a chuckle.

Looking me in the eyes he says, "Well Lia, I thought I would just help you undress so that we can have a shower." He has a cocky smile on his face and I know at this point that he has decided that rather than discussing this now, this is his way of telling me that the conversation is over.

Shaking my head, I weave my hands up his arms, tracing the curve of his muscles until I reach his shoulders. I continue to run my hands down towards the middle of his chest. Looking up at his face, he has slightly closed his eyes as if he is savouring the feeling of my hands touching him.

Taking the opportunity, I lightly shove him so that I can create some space between us. Xavier gives me a growl as it looks like I caught him off guard. I can't help but let out a chuckle which seems to have ignited something in him because he quickly bends down and grabs me around the waist and throws me over his shoulder. I try to squirm out of his hold, but he is determined as he head towards my bathroom. 

Entering the bathroom, he kicks the door shut with his heel and swings me around as he opens the door to the shower. I try to smack his ass in an attempt to get him to put me down but he just begins to laugh as I hear him turning on the water and then he turns and plonks me on my butt on top of the sink.

His hands automatically move to my jeans as he picks up where he left off by sliding down my zipper. He lifts my hips up so that he can continue to slide my jeans down my legs. He is gentle with his movements that I feel tingles running from where his fingers touch my skin.

I let out a low moan as I feel his fingers gliding back up my legs. He shuffles back as he rubs his fingers over the inside of my thighs towards the edges of my panties. He hooks both his thumbs under the edges that run over the top of my legs. 

"Do you like these?" he asks. I can't focus on his words, so all I say is "maybe". He seems to think about my answer, but then he curls his thumbs tighter and rips my panties in half. I begin to protest when I feel his hot mouth latch onto the top of my nub as he slides his tongue over my slit. 

Leaning back on the mirror, I look down at the top of his head to watch him as he moves up and down my core.  Feeling the bottom of my stomach coiling, I begin to squirm as his tongue starts to penetrate me at a rapid pace. He wraps his arms around my thighs to keep me in place as he continues his assault on me. 

Feeling myself getting close to exploding, I try to pull myself away but Xavier holds me tighter as he pushes his face in deeper.  I try to hold back my moans because all I want to do is cry out because he is making me feel so damm good. 

Closing my eyes, I let myself go, enjoying the feeling of Xavier pleasuring my most private parts when his rhythm begins to speed up. I can't hold it back any longer as I let myself go, feeling the release as Xavier takes me over the edge. My body begins to shake as I orgasm on his tongue, flooding his mouth with my juices as he continues his movements, lapping away at my wet folds.

I rest my head back on the mirror, closing my eyes and thinking about how much I have missed being so close to someone like this and just enjoying the bliss as I come down from my orgasmic high. I vaguely register Xavier moving as my eyes open to see him standing right in front of me, his beard glistening from my release and the biggest grin on his face.

"I love watching you let go." He says as he leans in and reaches behind me. I feel his manhood pressing up against my swollen centre as I realise that he is fiddling around to unclasp my bra.

I nudge myself forward to rub against him while he slides the straps of my bra down my shoulders. He groans and push himself up against me to the point where I can feel him pulsating through his boxers. His head drops down to the crook of my neck where I can feel his mouth lightly nipping at me until he lets out a ragged breath and pulls away from me.

"As much as I would like to fuck you on this sink top, I think we should have a shower as we still have a lot to discuss." Xavier says as he moves away from me and offers out his hand to help me down and guides me into the shower.