Chapter 13

He continues to use his mouth to pull the towel tuck out and then drags the towel open. He lifts my body up to pull the towel out while he dives his head into the valley of my breasts, pressing kisses down and around my left breast.

My mind is going a hundred miles an hour. What am I doing, can I do this, why am I doing this. He starts tracing his finger down my body and I just push everything out of my mind and take charge of our kissing. I put all my passion into it in hopes that it is letting him know how much I want this.

Then it hits, a surging wave of nausea and I push him off me so that I can run to the bathroom. I don't even make it to the toilet, I place my head over the bathtub and see the contents of my dinner all sprawl into the tub. I feel a pair of hands wrap around and hold me in place. I feel so embarrassed but I have no time to think about it. Xavier loosely pulls my hair up in a bun so that it's out of the way.

I think I'm finished when I literally am throwing up air. I lean back and he pulls me into his lap while he wets a face washer and cleans up my face. We sit there for a few minutes and he asks "If I'm ready to move back to the bed?". I nod and he picks me up and carries me to my bed. He places me down and grabs a bucket to put down the side. I feel so out of it but he somehow manages to dress me and then slips me under the comforter while he slips in behind me and pulls me into his chest.

As I am drifting off to sleep and I nearly miss him say "I am so glad you are back."

#####

I wake up with a queasy stomach and a spliting headache. I look over and see that it is 10am and there is a bottle of water & some panadol waiting for me. I take the tablets and lay there, looking at the ceiling while I wait for my stomach to settle.

When I feel like I can move, I slowly lift myself out of bed and trudge out the door. I can hear voices in the kitchen, laughing and what smells like pancakes. Agh, pancakes, that triggers my vomit reflexes and I am rushing to the bathroom. As I swing the door open, I see Mae sitting in the bath tub with a bucket in her lap.

"OMG Amelia, you too. Do you think we could have food poisoning?" She says as I rush to the toilet. I sit back and wipe my face as I look at her and see that she too is a mess.

"I don't know but I'll head down and grab us some anti nausea tablets." I reply as I get up and slowly make my way to the stairs.

I turn towards the kitchen first to see what is going on. My eyes land on Xavier who is cooking pancakes on the stove while the boys are digging into the ones on the island bench and telling him stories about things we used to do in Sydney.

"Mummy!" Bas yells as I enter the kitchen. Xavier spins around and gives me a smile. "Your up and moving." he says "Do you feel like food." I take one look at it and then dash to the laundry. After a few seconds I feel my hair being lightly pulled back and tied up while another hand is rubbing my back.

"Seth was here when Tyler came in to see what he could get to help his parents cause apparently Carrie & Slater are the same. What did you all eat last nigh?" Xavier asked.

"We just went to that new place in town 'Wired'. It was a great meal but even Mae is in the bathtub up stairs sick as well. We all didn't eat the same thing though." I replied as I lent my head on the side of the laundry tub.

Xavier went to pick me up but I waved my hand away. "I'm OK, I need to find the anti nausea stuff." I said as Seth came into the kitchen.

"I'm on it." said Seth as he spun around and went back into the surgery.

"Mum, are we still going fishing today?" Will asked. In internally slap myself for forgetting that I had organised with the boys to head to the water frount to try some fishing.

"Oh sorry mate, I'm not really well at the moment. What if we hold off until next weekend." I reply.

"I can take them?" Xavier said. I just looked up at him at the same time as Seth entered the room and just stopped in his place.

"You, willingly, are going to take children out in public?" Seth blurts out. He only just beats me as I was trying to come up with something similar.

"Yes, if that will help out, I can take the boys out for a bit." he says while he looks at me awaiting me to say something.

"Are you sure Xavier?" I ask him in a lower voice so that only he can hear me.

"Yes Amelia, you can trust me with them." He replies as he moves over to the table and puts the last of the pancakes on a plate.

"So, I can't promise the beach today boys but I know some other fun activities that you could come and try." Xavier says to the boys.

"Can we learn how to ride a motor cycle?" Will eagerly asks.

"Ahh, well if you mum says it is ok?" Xavier turns towards me. "We still have Tylers peewee at mums."

I trust that Xavier would not let anything happen to the boys so I nod and get myself a drink so that I can swallow the tablets.

"Is that ok Lia?" Xavier asks me. He has such a serious look on his face that if I was not feeling so queasy I would be dragging him back upstairs to my bed.

"Ok, just don't let them trick you into thinking they know what they are doing?" I say as I watch the boys high five each other over the table behind Xaviers back.

I move around to the boys "Now you two, Xavier is in charge and you will listen to everything he tells you to do." Both the boys nod and ask to be excused from the table and dash away to get dressed.

"I promise Lia, I will look after them like they are my own." Xavier moves to stand behind me, placing his hands on my hips. "Now you need to go and take that cute ass of yours back to bed."

He runs his fingers over my ass cheek and up my back, caressing the base of my neck. He moves closer and pulls my hair to the side as he bends his head down and kisses my neck.

I feel my eyes start to close and I lean my head back, enjoying the feeling. I feel his hands start to move over my stomach and that's when I feel it make that all to familiar rumble.

"I'm sorry Xavier. " I say as I move away from him and head towards the sink. While I'm dry heaving, Xavier begins to rub my back.

"It is Ok baby, we have plenty of time." He whispers in my ear as he picks me up and carries me back up to my bedroom.