Chapter 32

"We need to show Xavier" are the first words that come out of my mouth after I finish watching the video. I think my brain is still trying to process all I have seen. Holden had multiple videos of various vans and locations, transporting women to locations. In some of the videos, the women had their heads covered or were struggling and in some they looked like they may had been drugged with something because they were too submissive in their movements.

I noticed that Drew didn't even move from his seat the whole time that I was glued to the screen, which makes me realise that he has probably already seen this all before.

"We need to tell Xavier" I repeat, more for myself really as I go to stand up and look for my phone.

Holden places his hand on my elbow as if to get my attention. "Amelia, just take a minute. I know that that was a lot to process but I'm not sure yet whether I trust Xavier and his club."

His words wake something inside of me and I take an instant dislike to the fact that Holden seems to not yet trust Xavier and the club.

"This is the Wanderers town and if this is happening on their turf, then they need to know about it. Xavier and the club would never let anything like this happen and from what I can tell, you have not had much luck in sorting this out yourselves plus from what I can tell from watching that, how do we not know that you and the rest of the station are not involved?" My words might had been a little harsh but I can't help my emotions that are now coarsening through my body as I start to think about how deep dose this go within the station.

"I understand that you have a connection" Holden begins but is interrupted.

"I agree with her Holden, its time we word in the club." Drew pipes up "We can't keep doing this alone Holden and as much as we feed our intel back to HQ, we are not getting any further assistance in stopping this. I am sick of just sitting and waiting."

Holden stands up and starts to pace behind my desk as I again look around for my phone.  Just as my eyes finally capture a glimpse of my phone, I hear the front door bell ring.

I realise that the boys and Mae are out the back, so I excuse myself to head out of the office towards the door.

Thinking ahead that I'll try and just quickly see who it is and the try and get them to come back tomorrow, I'm distracted as I open the door.

"Sorry, the surgery is not open tonight." I say but before I take into account who is there, I feel a set of strong hands grab me and pull me forward.

I straight away panic and go to raise my arms to fend off my attacker when a hand reaches around my head with the fingers sliding into my hair and pulling my head upwards so that I am staring my attacker straight in the face.

Shocked, I don't even get out his name as he bends his head down and captures my lips with his own, shuffling me backwards into the house and shutting the door behind him.

His kiss is passionate, taking my breath away as he explores my mouth with his tongue. My trecious body moulds to him as he pulls my bottom lip into his mouth, nibbling on the edge of it.  I rub up against him, suddenly needing friction in a lower region that is heating up that I know he can only give me.

I feel a slight niggle in the back of my mind but I push that away as I move quicker, wanting to feel his body pressed up against mine, wanting to push away all those angry thoughts I've had about him and just take what I can get. His other hand glides down my arm and over to my hip, slipping his thumb under the waist band of my pants and tracing lightly agains my bare skin.

Wishing that that hand would go lower, I feel his mouth leaving heated kisses down my jaw and along my neck, I vaguely hear him whispering "I'm so sorry Lia, I'm so sorry for what I've always done to you."

He lightly pulls the skin of my collarbone into his mouth and I can feel the sting of him sucking on my skin, distracting me as his hand slips lower and into my pants, reaching around to grasp my ass, he give it a squeeze as he pulls me in tighter to his body.

The bulge in his pants lines up with the lower part of my stomach where I can feel the thickness of him pushing into me. I feel the apex of my thighs starting to dampen as the thought of that thickness slipping down lower to rest between my legs.

He continues to caress my ass cheek in his palm as I detach his lips from my collarbone with my hands and pull his lips back up to my mouth to show him how much I want him to take me right now, in the front lounge room.

A coughing and clearing of a throat seems to get louder behind us and my mind begins to take over and start yelling at me to stop and focus, pulling me from my lust filled rampage of Xavier, I try to slow us down as I remember that Holden & Drew are just in the other room.

Xavier has not realised what I am doing because he moves to once again devour my neck, as he pulls me in tightly to him, he begins to once again rub his thick bulge against me.

Forcing myself to think rationally, I move to capture his attention "Xavier, we need to stop, you need to listen to me." I say as I on r again pull his head away from my neck.

He groans "Lia, I know we have to talk but right now all I want is you naked on top of me." He thrusts his hips into me and I think I nearly see stars as I feel him pushing himself into me.

I moan a little at the feeling of him being so close to my slit but I have to focus, there is more important things happening at this moment.

"Please Xavier, I need you to focus. We have something urgent to tell you." I whisper as I put the delicious thoughts of him out of my mind.

He leans his forehead against mine as he seems to be trying to steady himself for a minute and takes in a deep breath to probably try to clear his thoughts. 

I lean into him and close my eyes for a minute, taking in a deep breath of all things Xavier as I too try to slow my raging hormones.

Opening my eyes, I see his staring straight at me as he says "Ok, you win this for the moment but the minute we finished talking all I want to do is be buried deep inside you Lia."

I feel my cheeks blush at the thought of his words as I think about that moment and silently nod my answer while I feel my wetness begin to pool in my panties again.

Turning his focus to the surgery he says "Now, tell me about who you have in there at this time of the night?"