ೋღ 𝟬𝟭 ღೋ

The strong stench of alcohol on Taehyun made the passersby scrunch their noses in disgust.

Upon sight, he looked like just another one of the very few drunkards on a Saturday night with nothing particular to do with their lives. Taehyun was drinking because of how shitty his life was, having left the bar after only a few drinks, he narrowly escaped bumping into a pole.

It was only after he avoided it by staggering just to the right due to his weak legs that he turned around. His blurry vision caused him to see double the amount of poles. His life now felt like a waste, he felt like a paper bag aimlessly flowing in the wind with no direction only waiting to be thrown away.

He then continued down the streets wandering, the passerby's avoiding any contact with him mainly because the grim look on his face made them think that if they so much as breathed the same air as him he would pound them to the
ground.

His tie hung loosely around his neck. His dress shirt had lost a few buttons due to vigorously pulling the material apart. Taehyun's hair looked like a bird's nest. The number of times he'd run his hands through it was immeasurable.

Through his blurry vision, he saw the name of his apartment complex. Waeng Apartments, the name annoyed the hell out of him. Who used a name like that? The owner should've just left it nameless.

Taehyun pushed the two-way door. Seeing that it wasn't opening, he started banging on the glass. "Let me in!"

The streetwalkers' suspicions were confirmed. This man was definitely mad. It was only when a younger man pushed the door, exiting the building, which made him realize that the outer sign said pull.

Swearing under his breath he entered the building, the cool air condition sending shivers down his spine. Unsuccessful, but still, he tried to maintain a steady stance in the lobby. Yuna, the receptionist eyed him suspiciously, along with a few other tenants.

The Lee family was in the lobby. They looked like they'd just arrived from a night out. The pleasingly romantic family made his blood boil. It made his mind wander back to Iseul, the source of all his discomforts.

The events from before flooded his mind. How happy and anxious he was. Taehyun had bought a new suit and took extra care in styling his hair. His top-notch features were popped, shining brightly, allowing him to look irresistible. He had invited his girlfriend of one year out to dinner, solely to propose.

When he arrived at the restaurant, he had personally selected, His eyes caught glimpse of Iseul sitting with another man. The man's features made Taehyun look like a squished bug. The former had worn a high-end suit, complementing his million-dollar smile that could win the hearts of many (moas).

It was only when Taehyun took a seat, he understood his, now ex-girlfriend's, full intentions. After cruelly introducing him as her friend, She, without hesitating, announced her engagement with the handsome boy, sitting opposite to Taehyun. The latter felt like he was thrown under the bus. All those 365+ days, those 12+ months, those 8766+ hours, and those 525,960+ minutes meant nothing?

The thought of Iseul getting engaged with another guy made him want to puke and he did, by shamelessly swallowing the uncountable number of drinks at the bar.

The Lee family reminded him of the future he imagined with Iseul. Wanting to release some of his anger, Taehyun turned to the garbage bin, giving it a swift kick.

Yuna flinched when the metal collided with the ground, garbage flying around the room. But after seeing the male walking over to the bin, She thought the man had accidentally kicked it and was now regretting his actions, ready to clean up the mess he created, but Nah...