ೋღ 𝟮𝟯 ღೋ

Taehyun shook in his boot, not knowing whether it was excitement he wad feeling or nervousness. Sipping on his Caramel macchiato, he kept looking between the front door and upstairs.

Beomgyu wasn't up yet. He noticed how on some days Beomgyu would be up early and some days would sleep away, and today happened to be the latter.

Taehyun heard the front door opening. Thinking it was Soobin, he immediately placed his cup down and walked towards the front door. Beomgyu needed to get his ass up. He was the
main act of today.

As Taehyun turned to the corner, he found himself taking a U-Turn upon seeing who it was.

Her heels clicked against the floor as she made her way inside. "Why are you always here?" Iseul said her usually annoyed tone.

"I live here." Taehyun smirked, walking backwards as he entered the kitchen. "Didn't he tell you?" And based on her expression, He continued, "He didn't tell you."

He picked his cup of coffee, sipping it casually
as he watched Isuel glare at him. "Where's Beomgyu?"

"I don't know." Taehyun shrugged. The older was probably in his room sleeping like a log. "I don't keep tabs on him."

As on cue, His phone vibrated on the counter. It was a text from Yeonjun saying him and Soobin are on their way. What else did he expect. Yeonjun was ready to secure any chance he would get to be with Soobin.

Placing his half empty coffee down he turned towards Iseul. "Just stay here and take up the space like you usually do."

He retorted before strolling pass her and going upstairs. The brunette stood before Beomgyu's bedroom door, knocking. And when he didn't receive a reply, he barged in.

Beomgyu was still in bed, the covers pulled all the way over his head. The room Taehyun
cleaned just a few days ago was already filled with clothes on the floor like before.

Taehyun sighed, picking up the clothes and dumping them on the chair nearby. He then pulled the curtains letting sunlight lit the dark room. The only thing he heard from Beomgyu was a groan as he pulled the covers off him.

"Get up." Taehyun tried to pull away the covers,
mustering all the strength he had. When he did it, a shirtless Beomgyu greeted him.

Taehyun's eyes widened as hurriedly looked away, trying to prevent the blush from forming on his cheeks. The red-haired male let out another groan, slowly opening his eyes. Taehyun huffed, grabbed one of his arms, pulling him off the bed.

"You need to get up!" Taehyun shouted, as he pulled the older and the man finally slowly got up after seeing the younger's struggles. Taehyun exhales, trying to catch his breath. He didn't sign up for this. In fact he didn't sign up for anything!

As he picked up the covers that he had tossed on the floor near the bed, Beomgyu grabbed Taehyun's arm, pulling him close before falling back onto the bed.

Taehyn felt familiar large hands around him as he was pressed against a bare chest, just like he was a few days back, except right now, he was burning up.

"W-What are you doing?" Taehyun stuttered, his heart beating out of his chest and his face about to explode out of hotness.

"Today-" Beomgyu said but stopped. Taehyun tried shimmering himself out of his hold. Although, Admittedly it was comfortable but this wasn't right. None of this was; the way he was feeling, forgetting how he disliked Beomgyu due to a little bit of kindness and touching.

"You're half asleep." He concluded. "You need to get up. It's a Big day ahead!"

Beomgyu wasn't listening, instead just mumbling incomprehensible Words. And all that Taehyun was able to figure out was "Life's a bitch." But he didn't have time to think about what he meant. Yeah, life was surely a bitch but now wasn't the time to be bitching about it.

"That photo..." Taehyun started. He didn't really want to pull that card but it did the job of making Beomgyu let him go. Taehyun stood up, making the older sit at the edge of his bed, with his face resting in his palms.

"Just shut up."

Taehyun wasn't going to argue, after all the best was yet to come. "Be downstairs quickly." He frowned. "Isuel is waiting for you."

And so are a few other surprises.

Taehyun left the room, going back down to see Iseul making herself at home. he didn't even bat an eye at her as he enters the kitchen.His coffee had already gone cold and his emotions has taken a different turn. Sighing, he took out store bought cupcakes and other treats.

Today was special after all.

As Taehyun put out the last of the sweets, the doorbell rang. Opening the door it was indeed Yeonjun and Soobin. Yeonjun was dressed like Yeonjun and Soobin was simply looking as good as always. Dressed simple in jeans, Tee anda plaid jacket. Simple for a fashion designer.

As they entered the house, Yeonjun stopped beside Taehyun. "Dont let him cry again." He warned, before sauntering off.

"I won't!" Taehyun yelled. "Knight in shining armour~" Teasing his best friend only to get a blushing reaction from him.

Taehyun looked at the sight before him. Isuel, Soobin and Yeonjun. The MC is still yet to arrive. As He looked at Soobin, Taehyun couldn't help but worry.

He wasn't sure that if Soobin would cry or not and that made him feel uneasy. Was this really okay? Using Soobin like this? It was the moment he was waiting for yet why does he feel like he should turn back?As he walked into the living area, his eyes kept firm on Soobin.

'He's going to be fine' Taehyun kept repeating to himself.

"Who is this?" Isuel asked looking at Soobin but Taehyun couldn't care less about her right now.

The heavy footsteps of Beomgyu echoed through the room. As if it was the only thing Taehyun could hear.

"Taehyun-" Beomgyu halted his steps at the sight of his half brother. He stared at Soobin with a blank expression. And then glaring towards Taehyun with a look the younger have never seen before. One that showed the fiery pits of helI. If looks could kill, Taehyun would've been dead by now.

Yet, He took a deep breath, composing himself.

"Welcome Beomgyu..."

+    ×    +

Sorry for not updating, I was really busy with my exams! Hope y'all are doing well! and as you alr know the next chapter will be a major twist- oh wait I wasn't suppose to tell you guys that🙀 But oops- you got a spoiler i guess

Do vote and comment!