ೋღ 𝟭𝟰 ღೋ

"Change of plans, Jun!" Taehyun shouted over the phone for no obvious reason. "Let's hang out somewhere else."

"Why am I still friends with you?" Yeonjun sighed on the other end of the call. "I said this weekend which was last weekend not this weekend on which by the way you didn't show up to."

Taehyun rolled his eyes at how frustrated Yeonjun was getting over a small mix up. "1 was busy" he said, chewing on a twizzler.

"Now I'm busy" Yeonjun said, which Taehyun knew he was lying. "Goodbye!"

"So you're just going to abandoned me?" If only Taehyun could see how the other nodded excessively. "Well you can't. We have business to discuss."

"No we don't." Yeonjun said, tired of his friend obvious attempt to persuade him even though he knows in the end he would comply. That is why he wants to end the call before it happens.

"Mission 101!" Taehyun said, looking at Beomgyu in the kitchen. He's been standing there for over thirty minutes trying to
make something. Hasn't he learned his lesson from last time?

"What mission?" Yeonjun blurted. If only Taehyun could slap him right now. "OHH!" Yeonjun drawled, finally deciphering the code. "Soobin, yeah I found him!" Taehyun could almost see him grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll text you the address." Taehyun informed him.

"Wait wait wait!" Yeonjun waved a dismissive hand on the other end. "You mean Beomgyu's address as in my boss address?! I'm not going there!"

"I don't see a problem." Taehyun groaned internally as he saw that his twizzlers were finished. Throwing the box to the side he said. "We could just pretend the idiot isn't here."

Beomgyu looked up at Taehyun's remark, Glaring at him for a second then looking back to what he was doing.

"That's exactly the problem!" Yeonjun exclaimed. "He is there and I'm not going to be there!" Taehyun walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, Glancing at Beomgyu who
was mixing something in a bowl. "You Taehyun are the harbinger of bad luck and I would still like to be on the good side of the CEO!"
Taehyun took a sip from his water, rolling his eyes. Yeonjun was blowing up over nothing.

"I will make sure nothing happens. Does
that sound better?" The older kept quiet. "You could even enjoy expensive alcohol and food. Nothing bad will happen."

"Fine" Yeonjun sighed, frowning at his sense of weakness. "If anything goes bad its your fault!"

"Yeah yeah, hurry over so l can behead you." Taehyun said remembering the porn magazine incident. He didn't give Yeonjun a chance before hanging up.

"What?" Taehyun said, finding Beomgyu staring at him with his arms folded over his chest.

"Don't invite your friends over to raid my house." He said. "Especially not my alcohol."

Taehyun placed his phone and water down on the couter, walking over to the older's direction. The mixture in the bowl was filled with what looked like raison. The possibility of it being something else was there. The first time Taehyun arrived, he was surprised by how clean the house was, but now he could see how messy Beomgyu was. The counter was
scattered with egg shells and other items. An awful mess.

"What is that?" He dipped a finger in it, tasting the disaster Beomgyu created. One second and...

"Fuck what is this?!" Taehyun ran to
rinse his mouth out. The taste was horrible, by far the worst thing he had ever tasted. "Are you trying to kill me?!"

"No one told you to taste it." Beomgyu retorted, throwing away everything in the bin, including the bowl.

"You didn't have to throw the bowl away too!" Taehyun said, tossing the water down his throat to get the taste away.

"You need to clean that mess up." He probably sounded like a mother who is hell bent on keeping the house clean.

"Remind me whose the butler here?" Beomgyu said, taking off his shirt in the midst of the kitchen.

Taehyun opened and closed his mouth. He was at a loss for words. He knew the Brainless CEO was well built but not to this extent! The way his muscles flexed as he wiped the mixture that escaped onto his skin away. In his rightful
senses Taehyun should be jealous, cursing at him for stripping in the middle of the kitchen. Instead he admired the sight before him, eyes trailing every inch of his body. Glancing
at how his sweat shorts rested on his hips, revealing his perfect waist.

Rich, handsome and sexy, Taehyun truly had nothing on him.

"Like what you see?" Beomgyu smirked. "I'll give you the opportunity to touch.." he teased, pointing to his six pack.

There it was again, the smile Taehyun saw back at the office. He was doing it again and Taehyun found himself enjoying the sight. Beomgyu is still his enemy, he shouldn't be admiring him. He was getting too comfortable!

"Stop that!" Taehyun turned away, hiding the blush that crept to his cheeks.

What is happening to me!?

He pick up his phone, trying to find something to distract himself.

"Are you blushing?" Beomgyu asked, walking over to Taehyun to get a glimpse of his face.

"Like I would blush over something like that!" Taehyun continued to hide his face.

"I think it's cute." Beomgyu shrugged, walking away from the younger. "I'm going to get some work done."

Taehyun heard the sound of his footsteps disappearing, sighing in relief.

"Where the hell is Yeonjun!" He muttered.

He had to get the ball rolling again and faster this time.

+    ×    +