ೋღ 𝟮𝟮 ღೋ

Taehyun held the bracelet in his hands, rubbing his thumb over the small decorations that hung from it. A gush of evening wind entered through his wide open window. He now understands; Iseul's feelings were finally clear and so was his.

They were over, over and done. There wasn't anything left now, not even a spark. He clenched the piece of jewelry in his hands.

"Fuck you, Iseul!" Taehyun screamed, as he threw the last piece that once held them together, out of the window before groaning and throwing himself on the bed. Two years worth of memory flashed in his mind. The good, the bad and the happy. It all sunk into darkness with her words.

Catching his breath, he heard the creaking sound of his bedroom door. Yeonjun had already leave and so did Iseul, so He didn't have to look up to know it was none other than Beomgyu. "Stop screaming like some wild animal" the red haired male said, intruding on Taehyun's alone time.

Grumpily, Taehyun finally sat up, looking at the other. The latter had the grey kitten wrapped around his large hands. Taehyun almost forgot about him. "Why do you have him?"

"A certain idiot left him wandering around the house." Beomgyu shrugged, sitting on Taehyun's bed as if he was welcomed. "came into my room and I fed him."

Taehyun took the nameless cat from him, Curling him up in his lap as he stroke its head. "Someone can be nice too." Taehyun retorted.

"I'm always nice!" Beomgyu replied, looking out the window. The view was beautiful as always, increased ten times fold because of the sun set.

"No you're not." Taehyun denied. He's only nice when his mood is not messed up.

"I just like to test people." Beomgyu turned and met the younger's eyes and for a second, Taehyun felt like all that mattered was him. It was happening again, the beating of his heart and the fact that he could accept the man before him.

he broke his gaze as the cat moved about on his lap to find a comfortable position. "ls that so?" Could he believe Beomgyu? All this time was he just testing him? and for what?

"Iseul," Beomgyu suddenly said, making Taehyun look out the window where he threw the bracelet. "You two dated before right?"

"How do you know?" Was all Taehyun could say. Was it that obvious? He didn't expect for Beomgyu of all people to find that out.

"The way you two fight" Beomgyu reasoned, their shoulders bumping slightly at how close they were. "l just let you two go at it, Letting you take all the bundled up emotions out."

Taehyun always noticed how Beomgyu kept quiet whenever him and Iseul argued. "If you came here to get my blessings, too bad" Taehyun unconsciously shifted a litter away from the other.

"I don't care about such simple things." Beomgyu chuckled. "Don't misunderstand."

Silence settle between them. Taehyun stared the sunset, wondering if Beomgyu was leaving or not. Things were getting awkward.

"Your Hands?"

"Better." Beomgyu simply said.

They always had something to say to each other. Now that they sat like strangers with nothing to say, Taehyun found it weird. They weren't friends, as far as he knew they were more like enemies. But he felt like those words
were diminishing, losing there meaning.

He glanced at Beomgyu who was still admiring the view outside. Ever since that smile, Their relationship was slowing changing– or Taehyun thought so. It just won't leave Taehyun's mind.

Neither the curiosity of why Soobin told him that he had to keep an eye on Beomgyu. At least for now, the latter seemed perfectly fine.

"Have you decided on a name yet?" Beomgyu asked, reaching over to touch the current nameless cat. His fingers brushing on Taehyun's, sending sparks of electricity in the younger's body.

"N-No." Taehyun replied. The touch doing more damage than expected. "I was planning on leaving it up to Yeonjun since he's the one who found him."

"How about.." Beomgyu trailed for a second, ignoring what Taehyun previously said. "Beomgyu?"

Taehyun bursted into a fit of laughter. "Definitely not!" He told him. "Yeonjun won't like that."

Beomgyu hummed as he thought again, a smile settled on his lips. The one Taehyun could never get use to. "How about... Hobak then?"

Taehyun scrunched his nose. "Weird but-" he wasn't good at naming things. "only for now. Right, Hobak?"

Beomgyu smiled, finally getting up before looking at Taehyun as the younger played with the newly named cat. he looked to be in love with the animal and Beomgyu just wanted coo at how adorable he was looking. He wanted to behold the sight.

"How long have you and Yeonjun been friends?" 

"For as long as I can remember..." Taehyun said, not taking his gaze from Hobak. "Why?"

Taehyun didn't receive a reply, just the sound of his bedroom door shutting. He sighed, as he rested the cat on the bed. He should better take a shower, eat and get some rest.

Opening his closet, he noticed something he hadn't seen before. In the corner, was a piece of paper filled with dust. Frowning, Taehyun picked it up revealing a family picture. A man, woman and young boy. he noticed how the man's head was ripped off.

The women and the boy were the same he saw in the other photo, which Beomgyu broke. the latter was smiling brightly as he held both of Parent's hand.

Taehyun immediately remembered what Soobin said about their dad. Which also reminds him, tomorrow makes three days, which means the day Soobin would visit.

This was no time to have his feelings in a turmoil. He took up his phone and texted the words he forgot to tell the Brainless CEO.

"Be ready for tomorrow."

+    ×    +

Next chapter will be very much spicy~ I mean there will be drama so of course 🤭

Do vote and comment!