ೋღ 𝟱 ღೋ

It was past midnight and the brown-haired male was snoring on his comfortable bed, lost in the dreams of someone. No, I'm not making up it by myself, it was obvious by the way he was mumbling.

"Don't go... Don't go Ise–"

A loud phone ringtone interrupted his dreams, making him jolt. He groaned, turning towards the other side of the bed, opposite to where his phone was.

He figured it was probably Yeonjun ruining his sleep so he covered his ears with a pillow, and waited for the call to end, but the caller seems to be an asshole. His phone kept ringing again and again no matter how much he tried to ignore it.

Finally, with an irritated grunt, Taehyun crawled to his side table where his phone was. He accepted the call, latching the phone to his ear.

"The fuck is wrong Yeonjun! It's past midnight for fuck sake's!"

"I believe I'm not Yeonjun." The voice on the other end came deep and raspy making him startled as he sat up in an instant. How the hell did Beomgyu get his phone number? Oh- right, he is Taehyun's boss. "And when I call you, I expect you to pick it up in one ring."

"I was sleeping." Taehyun rolled his eyes, plopping back onto his mattress.

"As my secretary, you can't sleep when I don't want you to."

"Excuse me? On what grounds I am–"

"I have sent you an address, be there in thirty minutes." Taehyun frowned, pulling the device from his ear, and stared at the number that was displayed on his screen before pressing it back to his ear.

"It's not the working hours." Was this even legal? Waking your assistant up from sleep at almost 4 am. There was no way Taehyun would listen to his ridiculous request.

"Should I add another zero?" Beomgyu said,  receiving silence from the other line. "Thought so. Now hurry."

Taehyun smacked his phone on the bed, screaming frustratingly. He then sluggishly and grumpily walked towards his bathroom, fake crying all the way.

'I'll find his weakness even if it's the last thing I have to do!'

Throwing on a random shirt and pants, he fumbled out of his apartment, the cold morning air slapping his face. It was literally close to dawn. What could have been so important that the older man dared to ruin his sleep?

Following the address, Taehyun pulled his car in front of a large mansion. A house can be this big? you can't expect any less from the CEO. Driving around the central fountain, Taehyun parked his car at one corner.

He rang the doorbell, tapping his sneakers against the pavement. "It better be important or I'll seriously–"

The door opened and he was greeted with the sight of Beomgyu. The older man was dressed in his casual clothes, simple sweats, and a shirt. It was the first time Taehyun was seeing him in casual clothes, as all the time before he had met the latter, he was always dressed in his office attire. And as much as Taehyun hate to agree, Beomgyu looked extremely attractive.

"Come in..." Taehyun tried to mask his awestruck expression after seeing the interior of the house. A large chandelier was hanging on the roof, in contrast with some other unique lights. There were two-way spiral stairs, each intersecting at one point on the second floor. The house was mostly colored in white and grey paint, A perfect combination. For a man like Beomgyu, the place was clean and shiny.

Beomgyu gestured him with his finger, asking him to follow him, making the other roll his eyes at the bossy attitude. Following suit, Taehyun was met with a small mini bar, an already opened drink resting atop it. Was this man seriously drinking in the morning?

"What did you call me for?" Unlike Beomgyu, Taehyun didn't sit on the bar stools and just stood there, wanting to leave the place as soon as possible.

"Come, have a drink with me"

"I don't drink." The lie flowed out of his tongue without hesitation. However, the older still didn't budge, instead, he poured himself another glass, before slowly gulping it, eyes fixed on Taehyun.

Taehyun swallowed at the intense gaze of the other man, looking away. From his peripheral vision, he saw Beomgyu filling another glass and this time extending it toward him. Taehyun took the drink, resisting the urge to gulp it down. The red-haired male then signaled him to sit, and Taehyun like an obedient child compiled easily.

"What do you want?" As much as he was enjoying the environment, Taehyun was also getting impatient now.

"No need to rush" Beomgyu swirled his index finger at the edge of the class, glancing at the younger for a second.

Irritated, Taehyun slammed his glass at the bar and stood up from his place, ready to leave the place but a hand tugged his wrist pulling him back harshly. He stumbled back, holding the bar for balance before glaring at the older male.

"Don't be impulsive." Beomgyu placed his glass back on the bar. "I called you here to inform you something."

Taehyun ceased his movements, stepping back a little bit after noticing the lack of distance between them. "What?"

"You will no longer be my assistant." Taehyun's eyes widened in relief, happiness rushing through his veins but– "You will work for me here too."

The eyes that were first sparkling with happiness were now flaring with anger. His fists clenched on his sides as he bit his lips in anger, so hard that he could even taste the metallic taste of blood on his tongue. "If you want a butler, just hire one"

"I'm. I'm hiring you" Beomgyu took another sip of his drink, unbothered by the rage of other. "You can always refuse if you want, but then you will have to pay for my car."

There he goes again. Using that thin yet sharpest threat to threaten Taehyun again and again. Taehyun wanted to punch and kick this man so hard that he will lose his memory forever and will never be able to remember Taehyun keying his car or even that he was engaged to Taehyun's ex.

"I'm not being your butler." And with that, Taehyun walked away. Just how much he wants to torment this guy, only god knows.

Beomgyu didn't say anything as he watched an angry Taehyun sitting in his car and driving off his driveway. He just sat there with his mischievous smile before pulling his phone out of his pocket and dialing a number.

"Hello, the owner of waeng apartments?"

~•~

I'm sorry Tyun :( do vote and comment!