ೋღ 𝟭𝟬 ღೋ

The house was haunted. Just as Taehyun predicted. The sound of something colliding with something else resonated through the house. Taehyun had to block his ears with the help of pillows which didn't really help.

Whatever it was first frightened Taehyun at first  but now it was getting annoying. Sluggishly, getting out of the bed, Taehyun was determined to find out what was not allowing him to sleep. Opening the door, he was greeted by the same hallway, but this time so dark that he could barely see the carpet. Taehyun made an immediate U-turn for his phone. There was no way he will walk in these hallways with complete darkness. Turning his flashlight on, Taehyun stroll towards the left side as the sound was more prominent from left.

A door with light emitting from it caught his attention. He frowned at the thought that it might be Beomgyu. Unlike the latter, Taehyun need his beauty sleep, But looks like it doesn't come that easily. Taehyun turned the light off from his phone and wasted no time barging in.

To his surprise, it was an indoor gym. There stood Beomgyu, dripping in sweat and beating a punching bag. You could almost see the anger in his punches as he landed them harshly on the bag.

Taehyun looked at his phone. It was only two in the morning. Beomgyu didn't seem to notice his presence, to busy venting his anger and frustration out.

He remembered the look at Beomgyu's face when Soobin left. A look he will never forget. After Taehyun was determined that he will not leave, Beomgyu left the office for a good ten minutes before coming back again with a calmer aura.

Taehyun's eyes caught a glance of a familiar glass. Not only he was working out his early in the morning, but was drinking too. "Is this your way to get back at me?" Taehyun said, walking a bit closer.

Beomgyu gave a one more punch using all his force before turning to Taehyun. His red damp hair sticking to his forehead as he tried to catch his breath. His drenched shirt clinged to his body giving Taehyun access to his muscles. He was just as muscular as Taehyun expected him.

"What do you want?" Beomgyu tsked, annoyed.

"Oh you know, sleep. Remember that?"

"I'm not in a mood to deal with you right now." Beomgyu said.

"Trust me, me neither." Taehyun crossed his arms. "Just so you know I'm a assistant of a certain CEO and I have to sleep well in order to deal with self centered ass in the morning."

"First you bring Soobin in my office, without my permission and now you are telling me what I can and can't do in my own house." Beomgyu scoffed, grabbing a towel to wipe his face.

"I'm not telling you what to do in your house." Taehyun replied, gesturing around the room. "I'm just saying Shut up."

Beomgyu stood there quietly. His chest rising up and down rapidly. He is truly different from what Taehyun expected. When they first met, Taehyun thought he is just like every other rich spoiled brat and that under the layers of his fake smile, all that lies is ruthlessness.

"Soobin." Taehyun said. It has been bothering him since Soobin said that they have a long history together. Bad history to be specific. He couldn't care less about how it effect Beomgyu in whatever way. "What is the relationship between you two?"

Beomgyu glared at Taehyun. He has no right to ask that after bringing the source of his distress to his office. "Nosy, aren't you?"

"Get used to it. I'm living here after all." Taehyun shrugged.

Beomgyu ignored the male, getting back to punching the sack. Taehyun knitted his eyebrows in annoyance. At this rate, he doubt he will be able to sleep. And so, he walked to the male, pulling his sleeves back.