ೋღ 𝟭𝟯 ღೋ

The employees weren't sure what to make of the stand off between Taehyun and Beomgyu. They couldn't decide between staring or actually getting their work done. Chaewon stood beside Taehyun, getting a full blow of the tension between the two.

It was the first time someone dared challenged the CEO. Taehyun was brave and confident in his sassing skills. He turned to Chaewon obviously having better things to do than argue with the CEO. "I'm still up for that desk." Chaewon looked between him and Beomgyu, nodding more than needed.

"Great!"

"What desk?" Beomgyu asked, grabbing Taehyun by the shoulder and turning him to look at him. Taehyun stared in his familiar brown eyes. They were so full of emotions that Taehyun almost felt sorry for him, those stormy brown eyes held so much secrets. Anger was up for show, telling Taehyun how much he pisses him off.

"That doesn't concern you." He pushed his hands from off his shoulder.

"That does concern me. Everything in this building does." Beomgyu leaned forward just inches away from Taehyun. "Now speak."

But Taehyun kept quiet. He was getting a desk and situating himself far from Beomgyu. Chaewon on the other hand wanted to get out of this awkward situation, when Beomgyu turned to look at her. Taehyun wasn't going to answer his questions so he might as well ask the one in cahoots with him.

"What does he need a desk for?" Chaewon snapped her head up. She was getting involved more than necessary. Looking at Taehyun for answers and the chosing between answering the boss or his assistant. The choice was obvious.

"H-He wants his own office space..." Chaewon stuttered. Her composure around the CEO was more calmer.

"Why do you need your own office space?" he asked Taehyun as if the answer wasn't obvious.

"You really are brainless." Taehyun rolled his eyes. "if you're done I'll be going back to what I was doing before."

Beomgyu held on to Taehyun once more. This was the most physical cotact they ever had but the older ignored the fact that he was acting all touchy with Taehyun. "You over there." he pointed at a male employee, causing him to flinch in his seat. "Find someone and get that desk and chair in my office."

"Yes Sir." the man scurried off.

Beomgyu then began to pull Taehyun in the direction of his office. Does he even have a say in this? He was trying to further himself away rather than be in his office. The sole purpose he wanted to leave was to not have to walk in on him and Iseul acting intimate. He rather go through with his plans under different circumstances. Beomgyu could kick him out whenever he pleases like he always does.

"I can get my own desk!" Taehyun said, tugging away from the other. "I don't need your help"

"Just shut up." Beomgyu opened his office door and shoved the younger inside.

"I don't appreciate how-" Taehyun stopped when he turned around to face Beomgyu, there lips brushing lightly at how close they were. His cheeks dusting with a faint red. While Beomgyu on the other hand wasn't phased by it.

"What is wrong with you?!" The red-haired male started pacing back and forth. Taehyun watched as Beomgyu's intolerance level rises. "First you leave without teling me; do you know what things I went through this morning? I almost lost a damn thumb!" Taehyun placed a hand over his mouth, hiding a smile of
satisfaction. "Then I come to work and you try and act smart with me and that woman." Beomgyu went around his desk and threw himself into the seat. "You are getting on my last nerve!"

Taehyun walked over to his desk, leaning over and glaring at Beomgyu. "Then do us both a favour and fire me!" if Taehyun was straightforward with his boss back on the fifth floor, then he was in for a ticket home, permanently. And here he was acting all smart with the big boss.

A small knock came on his door, allowing whoever at the other end to enter, Taehyun backed himself away. It was the guy from before, the one who Beomgyu ordered to move the desk. Two men stood behind him, holding a clean and workable desk. Taehyun told them to put it to the left, just a few spaces from Beomgyu, because no matter where he decided on putting it he would always have to face the Brainless CEO.

Placing the desk in its position, the three men left. Taehyun sat in his new desk, much different from the one on the fifth floor. The only con was that Beomgyu was here.

"You could've just asked me for your own desk and chair instead of going around bothering my employees." Taehyun could hear a sense of calmness in his voice, though a slight irritation was still there.

"As I said before–" Taehyun said, rubbing his hand over the desk. "I don't need your help"

"Don't do anything like that again." Beomgyu informed him, pulling a few files from his desk, finally getting some work done.

Taehyun ignored the male, getting up and walked to his box that's been placed in the corner for weeks now. Beomgyu watched his actions before settling when he saw what Taehyun was doing.

"Just so you know I'm not interested in you." Taehyun placed the box atop his desk, the memory of their lips brushing flashing through his mind "Or any of your employees. So don't think you have to keep me on a leach." he looked to face Beomgyu.

The man placed the paper down on his desk. "So you've heard..." he then got up and walked over to Taehyun. "Just so you know I'm not interested in you too so don't come telling me that I'm the father of your unborn child." Beomgyu joked, by passing Taehyun and looking in his box.

"Don't touch my stuff!" Taehyun pulled his box away but Beomgyu managed to pull something out in the process. Taehyun's eyes widen as he saw what the older was holding.

Beomgyu looked between him and the magazine. "You never cease to disappoint me..." He shook his head in disbelief. "You bring this to work?"

Taehyun's face flushed with embarrassment. It was all Yeonjun's and his stupid porn magazine fault. He thought he had thrown it away.

Beomgyu began opening it while Taehyun tried
to snatch it from his grasp. "Didn't anyone tell you not to invade peoples privacy?!"

They looked like two kids playing tag on the playground. Beomgyu kept the magazine away from Taehyun every chance he got. When Taehyun finally got a chance to grab a hold of his hand, the older opened a bookmarked page. "So this one is your favourite..." A black haired girl laid on a bed in the most sexual position. That was all Yeonjun's doing, Taehyun was going to behead him when he got the chance.

"That's not my preference, now stop embarrassing me any further!"

"Embarrassing you say?" And for the first time, Taehyun saw a genuine smile on Beomgyu's lip followed by a soft laugh. He couldn't help but stare as Beomgyu flip through the rest of the magazine and made fun of him, laughing like there was no tomorrow. Why couldn't he be like that all the time? What Taehyun failed to notice was that he himself was also sporting a genuine smile. "Oh, you shut up also?" Beomgyu said.

"Since you're so infatuated with it you can keep it!" Taehyun began walking over to his desk.

"No–" he heard Beomgyu said as he unboxed his more important non-porn items. "I won't fire you, at least not yet. You're a good distraction."

+      ×      +