ೋღ 𝟮𝟭 ღೋ

Yeonjun huffed for breath as he burst through Taehyun's bedroom door. He didn't know what to make of Iseul and Beomgyu when he saw both of them downstairs. Hell, he didn't even know if he should continue towards Taehyun's room or not.

When Beomgyu gave him a simple he's upstairs, Yeonjun gave Iseul a disapproving look before rushing up the stairs. After seeing that, he knew not to expect glorious news from Taehyun to tell him.

He sat on the bed, pulling the covers off, revealing a sullen Taehyun, who had wrapped himself in a cocoon.

Yeonjun sighed, this was indeed going to be hard.

When Taehyun didn't budge, The older pulled his legs until the other sluggishly sat up on the bed.

"I think I'm sick, Jun." Taehyun said, with no sense of life in his words.

The older moved closer to his friend, crossing his legs and looking at him with concerned eyes. "What do you mean sick?"

And yet again, Taehyun threw himself onto the bed, ready to go back in his blanket cocoon but  the other stopped him, using all his strength to pull him back up. "Spill it!"

Taehyun let out a groan, running his hands over his face before looking at Yeonjun, wondering if he should speak or not. This was his best friend, he could spill the beans without holding back. "Remember how I told you I was thinking Beomgyu was-"

"Hot?" Yeonjun finished, smiling teasingly at him. "Yeah, remembered. What about it?"

The brunette took a deep breath, letting what he said settle before he spoke again. "These past few days whenever he does something nice or when he gives that god forsaken angelic crap ass sweet smile I feel a unwanted sense of comfort and I forget that this is the guy I'm suppose to hate. The one who stole Iseul from me!"

Yeonjun stared at the other with shock, taken back by his friend's words. Resting both his hands on Taehyun's shoulder, he said, "He's nice to you?" He would only hear Taehyun talk about how Beomgyu had him doing the most random task. Yet, here he was telling him that he was nice to him. "Define nice."

"Umm..." Taehyun thought back on a few incidents. "I mean we can both be nice to each other at times. Like the time he cut his finger trying to dice cherry tomatoes-" he chuckled at the memory before proceeding on to tell the older how Beomgyu yet again cut his hands just yesterday and of course the swimming pool incident, how he wrapped his arms around him and how it made Taehyun feel. He didn't know if it was significant to tell him about how Beomgyu got him a desk a chair, A little fuss but he allowed him to have it. Not forgetting how their lips brushed that day. And the time when he found Yeonjun's porn magazine and when he smiled at Taehyun for the first time as he teased him. All those moments tried to tug at his heart string. "In between all of that we still had our usual bickering..."

"So that's why you kick me!" Yeonjun realized. He was wondering why Taehyun had kicked him in the shin over the porn magazine. "I think you forgot the strip tease~" he added, earning a slap on the arm from the younger.

"Stop playing around!"

"Okay okay," Yeonjun raised his hands in surrender. "If you ask me l think you have a-" he stopped himself. "Better yet figure it out yourself."

Taehyun cursed at him before taking a pillow and began hitting Yeonjun with it. "That didn't help at all, you bitch!"

"Anyways," Yeonjun said after getting thoroughly beaten up by a pillow. "What's up with this? Why's Isuel down stairs?"

"Planning the wedding." Taehyun rolled his eyes "Which is in three weeks!"

"Really? Isn't that too soon?"

"It's all Iseul's idea." he said, tightening his grip on the pillow. "You know what, she told me 'try topping that!"

"Does she...?" Yeonjun asked, wondering if Iseul knew that Taehyun was up to something.

"I don't know. I don't even know if I can top that!" Soobin was still an option, not a sure one but still. Taehyun would actually have to level up his game to a hundred percent to make them break up within in three weeks. No more arguing with words and more action.

"Get up." Yeonjun pulled Taehyun off the bed. "We're going downstairs." he said, trying to fix Taehyun's hair. "Time to get your spark back. We're going to kick some ass!"

Before Taehyun could answer, he heard a noise and saw movement in a box that was lying near his door "What's that?"

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Yeonjun said, rushing towards the box, before taking out a small grey colored kitten out of the box. "I found him when I was rushing over here. I didn't have time to put him in my apartment so I bought him with me."

Taehyun took the kitten from him, eyes sparkling. "So cute!" He squealed making Yeonjun smile. It was good to see Taehyun brightening up again.

After pampering the kitten for a while, they sneaked downstairs, much to Taehyun's dismay. Unfortunately, Iseul was the first one to see them, displeased by their arrival when they  took a seat opposite of the couple.

"What do you want now, Taehyun?" She stopped showing whatever she was showing Beomgyu on her iPad. "and Yeonjun."

"We just want to hear the wedding plans." Yeonjun shrugged. "Iseul."

She leaned away from Beomgyu, crossing her arms and glaring at the two before her. "There's nothing for you to hear."

"Having someone else's opinion may help." Beomgyu said, looking at Taehyun with the cat in his hand while the latter avoided any eye contact with him.

Iseul turned to Beomgyu, making sound of disagreement that he allowed them to stay, but yet again She got back to showing him something, as he only nodded and smiled when necessary.

"I need four invitations." Taehyun blurted out, stroking the cat's head.

"You're not invited." Iseul said, immediately.

"We could just go either way," He shrugged. "Then again your wedding might as well be dead before it begins~" he smiled at her.

"Just like your's," Isuel said. "Dead before you proposed."

Beomgyu turned to looked at Taehyun, surprised to know that he had someone he wanted to propose to.

"That bracelet," Taehyun bit back his almost overflowing anger. "Didn't your ex boyfriend give you that?" He still remembered the bracelet very well. It was a gift for their one year anniversary. It surprised him that she still had it.

Iseul looked at it before taking it off and standing before Miller. "Do me a favour and give this to him." she threw the bracelet at him.

She strolled over back towards Beomgyu, Clinging on his arms and kissing him on the cheeks. "Tell him I found better."

+    ×    +

I'm so sorry for not updating in a while,I was just so busy with my school work and all and I have my exams again from 10th but I'll try to update once more If I can! and also sorry for short updates just let my papers end then I swear it will be better!

Do vote and comment

and also I do read all of your comments and they are hella motivating and entertaining so pls don't feel disheartened if I don't reply, I'll make sure to do it from now on! thank you for your efforts!! love y'all<3