ೋღ 𝟮 ღೋ

He turned his car as an all too familiar town came into his view. His gaze fell on one particular house, located near the end of the street. The white house that made him remember some black memories. The white house where he used to color his life with Happiness. And now, the same white house drained all his colors from his life, just like how it painted them.

He parked his car opposite the house, eyeing the other vehicle that was also parked a few steps away. It wasn't the same car he gifted her for their first anniversary, It was some other car and much better than the one he bought. The car was dazzling under the sun, without a single trace of dust.

It was scary how fast she get rid of all his belongings. So scary that It made him want to cry. But he wasn't here to cry. He was here to get his answers to the questions which he never thought he would think of.

The door opened as his ex walked toward the other car, hands full of boxes. The latter was dressed in a crop top and some blue shorts. She never failed to impress him with her hourglass figure, sigh.

If anyone else will see him, eyeing a young girl from inside his car, they would probably call him a creep or stalker. But he wasn't stalking her. He was just waiting for the right time to approach her. As Iseul went back inside her house, he finally gained some courage, exited the car, and knocked at the door, cautious of the surroundings.

The door opened and he was once again greeted by the girl, whose eyes widened comically, as the box she was holding stumbled in her grasp

"Taehyun...?" Iseul peeked inside the house anxiously, as she is scared of someone watching them. "W-what are you-"

Seeing her being so anxious made Taehyun think if she had a guest over. And if that guest was Mr. Rich slash handsome, Taehyun wasn't sure if he could control his anger without lashing it at someone. But noticing the odd silence inside the house, It was safe to say that she was alone, for now.

"Can we talk?" He may sound desperate but that wasn't his greatest concern right now, because Iseul just fucking rolled her eyes at him.

"There's nothing to talk about." She said, trying close the door in his face but Taehyun was quick to push it open from the strength he gained by spending hours in the gym, that also to impress the ungrateful bitch.

"Are you moving out?" The words flowed out of his mouth without him realizing it. His own words felt like a stab to his heart.

"Yes," Iseul crossed her arms, stepping one foot forward, probably fearing that the other man will invade her house. "With my fiance."

Taehyun felt like his soul has been sucked out of his body before it was furiously placed back inside. His heart was shattered into pieces. The word fiance should be directed to him, not some other man. Not only did Iseul refuse to move in with him when they were dating but now is also agreeing to move in with some other man.

Just what thing is that he doesn't have and that Mr. Handsome does?

Trying to catch his breath, Taehyun leaned himself to the door frame. "Why?" He whispered shakily. "Didn't you love me?"

"I did, Taehyun." Iseul sighed, unable to meet the other's gaze. "But that was in the past."

"Did I do something wrong?" As per some of Iseul's friends, Taehyun was the best boyfriend someone could ask for. And girls near him used to die for him. He just couldn't conclude what wrong he did. "If I did I can fix it-"

"You were an amazing boyfriend, Taehyun. I just got tired, I needed something...New."

New? Taehyun straightened his back, eyeing the girl in disbelief, who stepped back a little.

"New?! What does he have that I don't?!" Iseul flinched as the male rose his voice, which somehow broke a little in end, but she wasn't going to back down.

"Just a few more zeros that you didn't!"

"You bitch!" Now Taehyun was furious. His love was thrown away just because of some few zeros? That also because he kept buying new and useless things for her, one of them being the expensive as fuck ring that he was saving money for.

The sound of Iseul's hand meeting Taehyun's cheek echoed through the house. Both of them were furious but of course, Taehyun was more. The conversation that was supposed to be a calm one now turned bitter.

"Did you cheat on me?" Now comes the main question.

"We start dating a few months ago."

That was all the confirmation he needed. She did cheat on him. Zoned out because of his heartbreak, he didn't notice another presence coming into view.

"Gyu!" Iseul's eyes lit up, as she ran towards the other male, engulfing him in a hug. Taehyun turned meeting the brown almond eyes.

It was him.

Iseul then tiptoed planting a small (disgusting) kiss on the other male's cheeks. Could Taehyun get more angry at this point?"

The boy titled 'Gyu' looked between Taehyun and Iseul, probably wondering why was Taehyun here.

"He was just leaving!" Iseul chirped from his side. Of course, What else did Taehyun expect?

"Beomgyu," The mentioned male extended his hand towards the other, who just looked at him with a blank expression. The two haven't exchanged any wordings yet. "We haven't met officially yet."

"I'll get going," Taehyun said, brush passing the male's hand, expression still stoic.

Reaching the door, A wave of revenge washed passed his chest. He wanted to do something. Something wrong, with Iseul.

As he stepped out, he was greeted by a new car that was parked right beside his. Better and prettier than his. Why everything that belonged to that bastard was pretty? Just why?

His keys jingled as an evil idea popped into his mind. The brown-haired male made his way towards the new car, dragging his sharp cornered key at the polished skin of the vehicle.

And after finishing, he stood there proud, admiring the art he just created. It wasn't something specific in shape, just random lines. But even a plain line is considered a masterpiece if it's drawn by a famous artist. And in Taehyun's world, he was the most famous artist. 

'Rich thieving Bastard'

He won't lie if he said that he did feel a little satisfied.

One step at a time they say...

+×+

The amount of love this book is getting is so over whelming 😭💙 Thank you so much for supporting me I love y'all! Also chose one:

1. Long chapter but late updates
2. short chapter but fast updates

Both of them are not possible at the same time y'know. So yeah I'll try to write at least chapter 1k long like this one. Hope that's cool with y'all?