ೋღ ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ ღೋ

It's been a week since the wedding– not a wedding but two men in love confessing their feelings– and life has been great for Beomgyu and Taehyun.

They had both moved into the newly renovated house and made use of the large bed more than once...

None of them thought that they would experience love this strong until they found each other. Being away for even a few minutes felt painful. It sounded so unreal but love for them was finding the missing piece of a puzzle in their lives; each filling in that missing spot in the other's life.

Beomgyu didn't think the man who showed up at the restaurant that night would be the same man to change his life and made him crave for him like a drug.

And Taehyun didn't think the man who stole his ex would be the man who allowed him to know what true love felt like. Love that made him want to spend eternity with Beomgyu.

Love works in mysterious way.

"Morning~" Beomgyu said, hugging Taehyun from behind as he left traces of kisses down his neck. Taehyun smiled, giving in to the feeling he got from Beomgyu's lips pressed against his skin, his body wrapped around him as henfelt a rising erection pressed against his butt.

"Not now..." Taehyun said, almost in a whisper as he arched his neck to the side allowing Beomgyu to kiss him more and more. He could feel Beomgyu's larger hands making its way inside his pants.

"I'm craving for breakfast." Beomgyu said, grabbing a hold of Taehyun's sensitive spot.

"I-I'm making it right now-" Taehyun tried to hold back the moans that tried to escape his lips.

"Turn it off."

And who was Taehyun to refuse when Beomgyu said it in such a seductive tone, his body wanting to be one with him. He finally turned to face Beomgyu, his lips crashing immediately with his. He loved the way Beomgyu's lips felt against his.

Beomgyu hoist Taehyun up onto him, moving forward a few feet and placing Taehyun on the counter, not breaking the kiss, as the younger wrapped his legs around his boyfriend, fearing he would move away.

Beomgyu smirked, effortlessly removing Taehyun's shirt, revealing his bare chest. He ran his hands over the brunette's skin taking in the lustful sight, before planting pepper kisses along Taehyun's neck down to his chest. Taehyun moaned as Beomgyu licked his nipples, gently sucking on them.

*Ding*

"S-someone's at the d-door-" Taehyun managed to say as Beomgyu's kisses just above his sensitive spot.

"Let them leave." Beomgyu spoke, taking off Taehyun's pants.

"Beomgyu!" A familiar voice spoke making both stop in the heat of the moment. "I know you're in there!"

Beomgyu sighed, disappointed that his intimate time was interrupted. "I'll definitely ravish you later." he said before walking back upstairs leaving Taehyun to handle the person at the door.

Taehyun got down from the counter, pulling back his pants up and throwing on his shirt. He opened the front door, revealing Iseul who for once wasn't scowling at him.

"Iseul, what are you doing here?" Taehyun tried his best to sound welcoming but after making her embarrassed at her own wedding; there's not much to say.

"l came to pick up my stuff." She said, pushing pass Taehyun and entering the house.

"We could just send it to you." Taehyun said, not really fond of Iseul being here.

"You don't get to decide anything after that stunt you did!" she pointed an accusing finger at Taehyun.

"That wasn't me!" Taehyun defended himself. "If I recall you're the one who ruined my life but I guess it was for the best so thank you." That night led him to be the happiest man in the world, after all.

"How did I ruin your life?!" Iseul said, trying to play the victim.

"You told me you were marrying another man when I was going to purpose to you that night." Taehyun pointed out "You cheated on me for three months, Iseul!"

"That still didn't give you the right to ruin my wedding!" Iseul yelled, a tear running down her cheeks.

"I didn't plan for that to happen –maybe he did – but I didn't. And  you can see what it did. I love Beomgyu and you sure as hell didn't." Iseul held her gaze to the ground. "I loved you Iseul" he said, no more emotions in his words. "And you gave that up for money."

"I fell out of love..." Iseul said, "You started working those late hours, you were barely home, Taehyun. I got tired!" Taehyun only did those things because he was saving to buy the ring but it was too late now."Then I met Beomgyu and l just-" she wiped away the flowing tears. "You can blame me for wanting better, to live a more luxurious life."

Taehyun didn't know what to say, there was nothing else left to say. "I'm going back to my home town." Iseul said, finally calming herself. "I'll give you an address, send my things there." she walked pass the male.

"l'm sorry, Taehyun." she said before closing the door.

Footsteps were heard as Beomgyu came down the stairs seconds later. "Are you okay?" Beomgyu asked, hearing the whole transpire between Taehyun and Iseul.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Taehyun said, hugging Beomgyu. "I have you after all."

They stood there for a good few minutes in the comfort of each others arm, before once again,  the doorbell rang ruining their comfort.

"Did she forget something?" Beomgyu said, annoyed.

Taehyun shrugged, as he went to open the door. Soon he was greeted by the sight of an old couple.

"Mom, Dad?!" Taehyun shrieked, still not believing his eyes.

"You must be Beomgyu!" His mother said, pushing past her son to go greet Beomgyu. "Just as handsome as I expected."

"How did you guys get here?" Taehyun asked his father.

"We saw the video of the wedding." he simply said. "Yeonjun told us where you guys were staying. It's our right to meet your boyfriend, isn't it?"

Taehyun forgot there were cameras at the wedding. His best friend should have at least gave him a heads up before.

"Thank you for putting up with this stubborn son of mine." Taehyun's mom said, patting Beomgyu's back.

"No, thank your son for putting up with a guy like me." Beomgyu said, smiling at Taehyun.

"Oh, we have a lot to catch up on!" She pulled Beomgyu towards the living room, not even remembering the slightest that her own son was here. It was nice for Beomgyu, though to have a mother like figure in his life after so long. Taehyun found the sight pleasing.

"You did good, Taehyun." Taehyun's father patted him of the back before going after his mom.

Taehyun had indeed done well, he's the happiest he's ever been.

The End •
+    ×    +

Aaaand herree wee gooo! This was a veryyy looong journey and my first book! And I'm confident to say that I think I did a pretty good job, rightt?

I'll be posting special chapters every once in a while until I get a idea for a new story!! I already have some ideas but I still have to think bout it and I don't think I'm gonna start writing another story too soon bcus of College!

So till then you can enjoy the special chapters and my one shot book!

Do vote and comment!

Also requests for oneshots and Special Chapters are openn! so feel free to request anything!

Byeee!