ೋღ 𝟭𝟳 ღೋ

The current situation was familiar. Taehyun stood atop the stairs as he watched Beomgyu descend it, much more rested. He rolled his eyes at him, still upset about yesterday.

'How dare he poured that in my hair.' It took Taehyun eons to get his hair back to its usual scent. He took the other half of the stairs.

Today he wasn't going to stop in the kitchen, he had no reason to. So if the brainless CEO wanted to chop a finger or two, then he can
gladly do so. Taehyun was much more eager to go and meet with Soobin then come and destroy Beomgyu.

Taehyun thought for a second. He didn't have a apartment to go back to. His satisfaction from revenge couldn't get him a new one. He could always stay at Yeonjun's until he got things back together. Quit working at Choi Enterprise
and work somewhere else, banish all the evil -Beomgyu and Iseul from his life.

As Taehyun descended the last stair he noticed Beomgyu standing at the end of the other end, watching him. Not forgetting to glare at him, Taehyun continued walking to the front door.

"Where are you going?"

"None of your business." Taehyun slammed the door behind him.

Yeonjun had told him to meet up at the cafe they first met Soobin. He wondered who Soobin was all the day. An ex lover who got whiff of Beomgyu's engagement? As much as the idea was bizarre it was still a possibility.

While here was Taehyun, an ex lover who
knew about the engagement. They could join hands, and become the notorious couple breaker!

Taehyun parked just outside the cafe, catching a glimpse of Yeonjun and Soobin through the window. He was likely flirting his ass off in there. Should Taehyun be a good friend
and wait a bit or also be a good friend and embarrass Yeonjun a little?

He'll do a little of both.

Waiting a few minutes, he watched as Yeonjun flirted like there was no tomorrow. Telling Soobin some lame joke they both found funny, and him casually touching Soobin's hand that rested on the table a few times. He was no doubt smitten with Soobin.

Having enough of waiting, Taehyun entered the cafe. The sound of the bell above the door made Yeonjun looked up to see who entered. Soobin was looking beautiful as always, there's no way such a nice and highly praised person would ever date Beomgyu.

Taehyun sat beside the oldest, ordering a cup of coffee. "Did I make you wait long?" He said, looking at Yeonjun and giving him a I saw you look.

"No, just on time" Soobin replied, his voice sounding seductive as before. "Yeonjun here was telling me about you." He hid a smile behind his cup of coffee.

"Oh did he?" Taehyun smirked. "I hope he didn't chat your ears off or tell you any lame jokes." He flinched as Yeonjun elbowed him in the side.

Soobin laughed, placing his cup of coffee down. "He was a good company." Yeonjun grinned. "So what did you want to talk about?"

Taehyun thanked the waiter, took a sip of his coffee and said, "Firstly l'd like to apologize for last time." He referred to the time Soobin left Beomgyu's office in tears. "I didn't know you would end up hurt in the process..."

"You don't have to apologize." Soobin said. "Beomgyu and I just have some bad blood between us, mostly between our parents."

"Parents?" Taehyun asked, retreating his cup of coffee back onto the table. Yeonjun looked at him then back at Soobin, wanting answers too.

"Ah yes, we're brothers- half brothers to be exact." Soobin looked at them as if they were suppose to know.

Taehyun berated himself. How could he think that Soobin and Beomgyu were a thing?! If only he could slap himself minutes ago. "I didn't know that." He took a long sip of his coffee.

"He doesn't tell people we're related. He doesn't even consider me his brother..." A glint of hurt flashed across Soobin's face.

"Is there a reason he doesn't?" Yeonjun asked the question Taehyun was itching to get answers to.

Soobin hesitated for a bit before replying "I'm the product of his dad cheating with my mom." He paused, taking a deep breath. "The rest is not for me to tell."

Taehyun sighed, he got some answers only, not all. And there was no way Beomgyu is going to tell him anything. He was stuck again. "Thank you..." Taehyun said, beside feeling unfuifilled.

"Is there a reason you're asking me this?"

Taehyun wasn't too surprised by the question. "I'm living with him and he acts weird sometimes and with the way things went between you two I guess I was concerned." it
wasn't the full truth and wasn't a full lie either. He had noticed Beomgyu's odd behaviour, not once but on a few occasions.

Soobin thought for a bit. "That's because his-" he stopped himself short. "Just keep an eye on him."

"Would you like to come over?" Taehyun found himself asking. "Two days from now."

"I don't think he'll welcome me..." Soobin forced a laugh.

"I'll talk to him." Taeyun wasn't sure if he would. Surprising the CEO would be good but he can't have Soobin crying again.

"Umm..then three days from now?" Soobin suggested.

Taehyun nodded in agreement. "l'll get going now."

Yeonjun pulled Taehyun into a surprising farewell hug. "You better not make him cry this time" he whispered in his ear.

"And you better flirt your ass off." Taehyun whispered back, pulling away from the hug.

"l see you in three days, Soobin."

+    ×    +

A fluffy chapter coming up next! I know this one was a boring one so sorrryy 😔 But I had to. Promise next will be goodn