ೋღ 𝟯𝟭 ღೋ

The first wedding Taehyun attended was his aunt. He remembered how everyone was excited and dressed in their finest suits and best dress they could pull from their closet or store.

Taehyun didn't understand why adults would make fuss over two people standing before a crowd of family members, putting rings on fingers then kissing.

As he grew older he begun to understand why. Why not only the attendees of the wedding was happy but the bride and groom or both combined.

Why everyone looked forward to marriage. It was one of the greatest symbol of love. Joining together as one and vowing to a happy fulfilling life with each other.

Taehyun didn't think he would ever get married, he's had his fair share of couples who ended badly after marriage but that didn't mean there wasn't others who had years upon years of successful marriage.

When he decided to propose to Iseul, Yeonjun had asked him if he was sure about it, giving a toothy smile he replied with a yes. The same thing happened when he bought the ring.

The same ring that sat in Yeonjun's apartment after he thought he lost it in the lobby at waeng apartment complex. The very same ring that didn't make it onto the girls finger.

It was faithed for Taehyun not to get married; at least not yet.

He'd gotten rid of the ring at the pawn shop and donated the money to some organization Yeonjun suggested. Something good should at least come from the ring.

It was harder said than done when Taehyun agreed to show up at the wedding. He didn't know what Yeonjun was up to; what being here would prove.

Soobin had gave him a boost and so did Yeonjun. Hence, Taehyun found himself out of the house and standing at the venue of the wedding.

Iseul had done a good job –he'll give her that– selecting the decorations in such short time. Yeonjun, Taehyun, Soobin and Taehyun's date stood at the entrance looking like the four wedding crashers they are.

Cameras aligned every inch of the place. Taehyun could sense it was Iseul doing, Beomgyu wouldn't do something like that.

Yeonjun soon left with Soobin, leaving Taehyun standing with Chaewon. She was all dolled up and nervous to be attending her boss wedding.

Taehyun took a seat in one of the seats in the back, giving way to those who wanted to enter or exit. Chaewon sat beside him.

"l can't believe he's getting married." Chaewon said, looking around the room admiring the amazing decor. "I'd never thought this day would come."

"Well it's happening." Taehyun said, already loosening his tie and feeling the urge to go home.

"I mean, he's so mean and aggressive, self centered yet handsome and rich." Chaewon said. "At least that's what the rumors said"

"Don't believe such crap!" Taehyun became defensive. "Beomgyu is the most loving man I've met, he's stubborn, kind and Sweet. He's a bit broken but non the less he's a great man that doesn't deserve what this shitty world have to offer him. So tell whoever you heard those rumors from better yet the whole building to shut up and stop spreading lies."

Chaewon's eyes widen at Taehyun's words. "I'm sorry" what else could she possibly say.

Having blow off some steam, Taehyun saw a man with a toddler walking towards the seats at the front. He noticed that the said mandropped something. Being nice, he got up and walked up the isle, taking up what looked like a small stuffed bear.

"You dropped this " Taehyun said, handing back the stuffed animal to the man.

"Thank you. I didn't even realized it fell."