ೋღ 𝟮𝟴 ღೋ

Taehyun couldn't sleep the following night. Whether it was because he got use to the comfort of being at Beomgyu's side or the loneliness that washed over him or the fact that his thoughts were all over the place.

He felt a urgency to be near Beomgyu. Taehyun had grown to realize his feelings though he would never accept it. He wouldn't accept it because Iseul was still in the picture, a wedding was about to happen. His feelings were insignificant compared to all of that.

There wasn't even a plan anymore. The moment he started feeling comfortable with Beomgyu, The moment he started admiring him, Yes, he was bossy and rude at first and Taehyun thought he was that way with him for a reason.

He was also rude and hostile towards the older too for his own reasons. But as Beomgyu started to break his shell, show Taehyun how kind yet broken he is. He began to like all of him. The good, bad and in between. Thinking back, it was fun, how they made witty comebacks at each other. Bickering came natural as breathing to them. All his revenge plot was for nothing. He failed but he didn't feel like he did. He no longer cared about Iseul.

As he looked at the white ceiling, he thought about the future. He would leave when all this was over, leave the office and whine to Yeonjun about all his pent up emotions. That would be fine.

Everything would be fine, right?

Beomgyu was taking the step in accepting Soobin. Their relationship was improving. Yeonjun was getting somewherebwith Soobin. Iseul was going to get married despite Taehyun's futile attempt to stop it. In the end what did he get? Unrequited Love? All that was left for him to do was move on afterwards.

Taehyun wasn't going to do what Iseul did. Marry another person. Him marrying Beomgyu, the idea was crazy itself. Yes, he wanted to break them up but love wasn't a part of the plan. None of this was.

Was he in love with Beomgyu? He knew his heart would race, his cheeks burning red, a longing and that he could be himself.

Taehyun checked the time. Six in the morning and he hadn't slept a wink. He got off his bed and walked towards his door. It was early but he would do it anyways.

+    ×    +

Beomgyu placed the journal in the drawer. He's read it countless times throughout the night. It was still unbelievable how his mother left such an important thing to Soobin. He decided on giving him that chance. The chance for them to get to now each other.

During dinner he found out that he was indeed caring and kind as his mother said. It will take some getting use to Soobin being his brother for real though.

One step at a time, as Taehyun said.

Taehyun on the other hand was lost in his thoughts. Beomgyu had allowed him to read the journal, making him get a glimpse of what his mother was like.

When Taehyun headed for his own room afterwards, Beomgyu knew something was up. He thought- no he wanted Taehyun to return with him, stay by his side.

To think he would long for Taehyun more than his own fiancé was almost unbelievable.

As the red-haired male sat on his bed thinking if Taehyun was asleep or not, he heard a knock on the door. Looking at the time, he realized it was only six in the morning. He got up and opened the door, and was greeted by the sight of Taehyun.

Beomgyu wanted to dive straight in his arms but he couldn't. He stood calmly and eyed Taehyun. The latter was still in his pyjamas, a coat to cover him up and boots neatly fitted on his feet. Even in such simple clothing and early mornings Beomgyu still found him to be dashing.