ೋღ 𝟴 ღೋ

Taehyun was never the center of attention. Back in his school days also, he was always the quiet kid, speaking only when necessary. He considered himself more of an observer than a speaker. But now he was playing his role, in the center of the field instead of standing on the sidelines.

Taehyun had to say this, having pairs of eyes staring at you from head to toe was more than uncomfortable. He couldn't understand how people who are always the center of attention tolerated these prying eyes.

Strolling through the hallways of Choi Enterprises, all eyes were on Taehyun as he walked beside the famous CEO none other than Choi Beomgyu.

Choi Beomgyu. He was known for never having anyone at his side. The rumors were that the said man could not keep anyone close to him for long before his self-centered and aggressive behavior starts to show. And now he was walking side by side with Kang Taehyun, a mere employee. It was shocking enough for everyone to halt their steps. Not to mention, both males came to work in the same car.

Taehyun slumped his shoulders and sighed heavily as the elevator door closed. If he will have to go through this every day, he'd rather quit. Sadly, he can't. Sneaking a glance at the older man, he noticed how composed he was as he straighten the hem of the shirt.

Taehyun rolled his eyes. He truly hated Beomgyu. And these past few days he spent with the latter only increased his hatred. He was pretty sure Beomgyu felt the same because why else would he torture Taehyun like that every day?

The elevator stopped and both the males exited. Taehyun respond to the other employees' greetings as politely as possible while the other didn't even bother nodding. Beomgyu paused in front of his office door, hands shoved in his pockets. Why is he not going in?

"Open the door," Beomgyu ordered, making Taehyun scoff in disbelief.

"You have two hands, open it by yourself." Taehyun leaned against the wall crossing his hands, clearly disobeying.

Beomgyu opened his mouth to say something but stopped, walking a few steps toward Taehyun. He looked down at the younger male with a pitiful gaze. "Why can't you just listen to me for once?"

Taehyun stood up straight, poking his index finger at the older's toned chest. Stopped for a second as he realized how toned the chest was before collecting himself again. "Why can't you just open your goddamn door by yourself?"

Beomgyu chuckled, poking his tongue in his inner cheek, probably irritated. Well, he did end up opening the door by himself. Taehyun smirked following him but...

"You're not allowed in here for today. The floor suits you better." Beomgyu passed him a smile, before pointing at his feet. "Your office for the day."

Before Taehyun could say anything, the door shut closed on his face. A few employees who were there to witness the drama tried to offer Taehyun their desks but stopped when the latter glared at them harshly. He walked back to the elevator, angrily smacking the buttons. It was too early for Beomgyu's childish plays.

There was no way Taehyun will sit outside his office, waiting for him like a dog waiting for his owner. And so he made his way to the fifth floor. His phone vibrated in his pocket, distracting him from cursing at the CEO.

It was a message from Beomgyu. How ironic. He knew because he saved his name as 'Brainless CEO'.

Bring me a cup of cold coffee.

Another one followed by:

And some donuts. The one with sprinkles.

Taehyun laughed at the screen. How ridiculous of him to act like nothing happen and order Taehyun when he just kicked him out of his office in front of everyone. Beomgyu must have hit his head somewhere.