ೋღ 𝟮𝟬 ღೋ

Taehyun didn't change into something dry, instead went back to bed just to stay awake, trying to figure out the sudden change in their relationship.

His routine was normal; waking up, looking at the familiar view, and admiring the garden that deserved so much better. But what changed was when he walked down the spiral stairs, he was greeted by the sight of Iseul kissing Beomgyu like there was no tomorrow, making him huff in annoyance.

"Why are you still here?" Iseul scowled at him.

"Why is your ego still up your ass?" Taehyun snapped, strolling pass the two to get breakfast. Slamming the bread and peanut butter on the counter, Taehyun opened and closed each cupboard looking for the jam. Last time he only had to settle for peanut butter and bread because of no jam but not again. "Where's the jam?" He asked, still searching as if the jam would magically appear.

"You didn't buy any." Beomgyu told him. Taehyun turned to look at him, unfortunately looking at Iseul too since she clung to the oldest. He remembered how they used to cuddle all the time, how he had her wrapped in his arms. It felt almost unreal how Iseul stood before him but with another man now.

"I'm pretty sure I bought some!" Taehyun pushed his thoughts away and said, not hiding a hint of annoyance in his voice. "The-" but stopped himself rermembering he never bought any jam. They only had the grape flavour, the one he wasn't really a fan of. Taehyun sighed audible, ruffling his brunette hair. Breakfast would have to be skipped. He didn't want to stand in here any further. The more he saw them the more his appetite dwindle.

"What happened to your hands?" Isuel just couldn't keep out of the conversation. Taehyun wasn't sure whether she was truly concerned or just asking because she had an obligation to. "Does it hurt?" She took both his hands in
her's.

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun, at which the younger glared at him, showing how much he hated being here. He wanted to leave but his legs won't move, he wanted to know how this would play out.

"Nothing." Beomgyu said, pulling his hands away. Taehyun noticed how his hands where wrapped in fresh bandages. It was tacky but none the less covered the wounds. Beomgyu must've done it himself.

Iseul turned to look at him, scowling once more. "Did Taehyun perhaps did anything?" she said, causing Taehyun to cross his arms, raising his brows, as he waited for Beomgyu's reply. "He has some drunken tendencies..." she added.

He knew she was taking about that one time they went out for dinner. He had a little too much to drink and a guy had tried to hit on Isuel and in end the man got into fight ruining everything. Taehyun had to admit, he did some weird things when he's drunk may it be throwing himself in a trash can or fighting, It all depended on his emotions the alcohol brought out. Overall he was a calm drinker-just don't make him angry.

"Tendencies huh?" Taehyun stroked his chin. "You mean farting non stop or singing out the wrong lyrics to songs?" Taehyun smirked walking forward to Iseul. "Oh wait, that's you!" he chuckled. "Don't try me, Iseul."

Iseul fumed with anger. Taehyun kept embarrassing her over and over.

"That's enough!" Beomgyu finally said, giving Taehyun a disapproving look. They were back to their usual bickering, there's nothing more for Taehyun to worry about. They way he felt when Beomgyu smiled at him or his arms wrapping around him. None of that mattered now, the sinking feeling in his chest would soon pass too, and will be replaced by anger and forgotten. "You came to discuss the wedding plans. Let's do that." he said to Iseul, eyes still not leaving Taehyun.

"Could you repeat that?" Taehyun said, scratching his ears, his expressions dropping. "Did I just hear wedding plans?"

"Yes!" Iseul beamed, flashing her engagement ring at him. "The wedding is in three weeks!"

And Taehyun's mind went in turmoil. The wedding was in three weeks and he hadn't done anything great damage yet. What were these past few weeks for? He'd done nothing note worthy. The wedding; which was suppose to be his wedding was in three weeks! "Isn't that too soon?" he managed to say despite his knees feeling weak and heart sinking into darkness.

"Why? Aren't you happy for me?" Iseul smiled, pulling him into a hug. "Try toping that~" she whispered in his ears before she turned to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun yet again. His eyes held something different. Something Taehyun couldn't pinpoint. He led Iseul out of the kitchen, while Taehyun trailed behind them. His head spinning due to the sudden change in things. He knew that when he saw Iseul again he would have to prepare himself. The blow was lethal, he had to take sometime to recover and quickly.

"Don't you have some dishes to wash or somewhere to dust?" Beomgyu said to an aimlessly walking Taehyun. Taehyun looked up at him, almost seeing a faint smile on his lips. Meh, His eyes must be playing tricks on him.

"Don't you have a stupid wedding to plan?" He replied, half heartily. His lame comeback being the least of his worries.

As he climbed the spiral stairs. There was only one thing he could think of and that was calling Yeonjun.

+    ×    +