ೋღ 𝟯𝟬 ღೋ

Yeonjun the arbiter.

That should be his new name.

As Yeonjun stood in his kitchen, occasionally glancing at Taehyun in his living room, eating a tub of ice cream instead of drinking from a bottle of alcohol.

Yeonjun had hid all the bottles he had and bought ice cream on his way home from work. It was already enough that Taehyun was sulking in his couch watching cheesy romance movies.

Yeonjun should just return the four wedding invitations he got from Beomgyu. Telling him he failed in convincing Taehyun to come. Yet, he couldn't bring himself to watch as Taehyun go through another heartbreak. Then again Beomgyu didn't brief him on why he needed Taehyun to attended the wedding.

He could pull a stunt causing Taehyun to sink deeper into sorrow but he could also have a plan to get them to stay together. It all had Yeonjun's mind blowing steams.

What he did know was that both the males loved each other. So he sucked it up and walked into the room only to turn back when he saw Taehyun's pitiful eyes.

"You can do this!" He gave himself a short pep talk then walked back into the living room.

Taehyun had wrapped himself in a blanket, a box of tissues on the coffee table and the tub of ice cream clenched in his hands. Not even Iseul had this much effect on him.

"What do you want Yeonjun?" Taehyun muffled through a mouth full of ice cream. Yeonjun sat beside him, opening and closing his mouth a few times then finally said, "Nice weather we're having, no?"

Taehyun turned to glare at him but he couldn't take it seriously when the younger's eyes were all red and puffy.

Yeonjun sighed, turning off the stupid romance movie before yanking the blankets off Taehyun almost causing his ice cream to fall on the ground.

"What the hell, Jun!?" Taehyun snapped, spoon in his mouth and ice cream in the next as his free hand tried to pull back the blanket.

"How long do you plan to lounge on the couch?" Yeonjun walked over to the window after successfully getting the blanket from the other, drawing the binds to get some extra sunlight in.

Taehyun used his hand to block out the sunlight, finally putting the ice cream down. "Can't you just leave me alone?"

"No." Yeonjun replied immediately, sitting back next to Taehyun. "Talk to me!"

Taehyun sunk into the couch, closing and opening his eyes, an audible breath leaving his mouth. "There's nothing to talk about..." Yeonjun gave him a look, not convinced in the least. "I love him, Yeonjun!" He finally admitted.

"Was that so hard?" Yeonjun placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Now you need to tell him that."

Taehyun hugged his knees, looking at the blank television screen. "There's nothing left to say."

"'Says who?!" Yeonjun threw himself back into the couch. "I don't see anything stopping you."

"He's getting married soon." Taehyun said as if the older didn't know that already.

"That didn't stop Iseul." The latter pointed out.

"I'm not Iseul." Taehyun sighed, if he had a little of her selfish ways then he would be out there having Beomgyu all to himself.

Leaving the office and his house was hard enough. What was suppose to be a walk of victory out of his house became a heartbreaking parting. He could still feel the heat of Beomgyu's lips on his neck.

"Let's go to the wedding." Yeonjun blurted out. It was now or never.

Taehyun turned to glare at him, before pinching his arm. "Are you out of your mind?"

Maybe he was, going to your ex and now love interest wedding, even Yeonjun wouldn't want to go.

"We could barge in and yell I object!" Yeonjun joked, gaining a small smile from Taehyun. "And then stop the whole damn wedding!"

Yeonjun was glad to earn at least a small smile from Taehyun. He was going to trust Beomgyu and bring Taehyun to the wedding. If anything goes wrong Beomgyu would just have answer to Yeonjun.

Taehyun didn't answer, staying silent.

"Can you trust your best friend for once and come to the wedding? Please? That's all I'm asking, think of it as closure?" The older was almost on the verge of begging.

"Fine." Taehyun agreed, getting from the couch and stretching his limps.

"Now we need to get you a plus one!" Yeonjun said, remembering the extra invitation he got.

"l already had someone in mind..." Taehyun said, making Yeonjun shocked yet relieved.

"Who?"

"You'll see."

As Taehyun placed his trust in Yeonjun; Yeonjun had to place his in Beomgyu's.

+    ×    +

The house had always been empty but as Beomgyu stood at the top of the stairs, the emptiness didn't feel right.

It was clear that Taehyun had left and as he stood there remembering all the scenes played in this very house by the too of them; he realized how empty he was.

He really hoped for Yeonjun to be successful in convincing Taehyun to come to the wedding, he knew how stubborn the younger could be.

Things wouldn't go right if Taehyun won't be there and that would be the end, he'll lose him forever.

"There you are!" Iseul said from the end of the stairs. She started staying over until the day of the wedding. "Aren't you coming down to eat?"

Beomgyu made his way down the stairs remember the countless times Taehyun avoided him on these very same steps. The same steps which they climbed whenever Beomgyu was feeling down and Taehyun was there to guide him.

Iseul had made dinner for the two of them. Beomgyu walked pass his fiance, getting a glass of water when he felt Hobak rubbing himself against Beomgyu's feet. Something he did when he was hungry.

Taehyun had left him behind along with a room full of clothing and other items. Beomgyu would sometime find himself sitting in his room to get a sense that Taehyun was still near him.

"Taehyun, can you feed Hobak? he's your cat-" Beomgyu stopped, retreating the glass from his lips realizing what he just said.

"You've been around him so much that his name has became the only thing you utter." Iseul said in disgust. "I'm glad his sorry ass is gone."

Beomgyu gritted his teeth from anger, before picking up Hobak and making his way back to his room.

"Where are you going, we haven't even eat yet!"

"You ruined my appetite."

+    ×    +

Surprise Surprise! I've my accounting exam tmrw yet I'm doing this..😺Should I laugh or should I cry? Better laugh cus I enjoy this more ;)

Also, Do you guys want Bonus chapters? If yes, then you can comment down ideas and I'll look into them and prolly work on them soon also! It can be anything so feel free to comment your ideas!

2 chapters are left....Or maybe 1...

Do vote and comment!